Belmond La Residence d'Angkor
Orbitz.com
US$165
  • Pool
1,539 results
All reviewsla residencemartini barangkor watbeautiful hotelhuge bathtuban oasisthe general managerluxury hotelkhmer styleturn down servicebeautiful poolrooms are spaciouspool siderestaurant stafftuk tukpub streetstayed nights
Reviewed 19 December 2017

This hotel made our holiday the best.We were immensely impressed throughout our stay from the time we arrived. Accommodation, surrounding, pool create a perfect setting for our holiday. The location is very convenient to access local markets and staff are really friendly and accommodative in guiding and assisting with all our requests.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Thomas H, General Manager at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Dear Kat S,

It's fantastic to know that you were immensely impressed throughout your stay and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. As you mention, our location is very convenient in the heart of Siem Reap and you can easily walk to the Old Market and Night Market in under 10 minutes.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Cambodia.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

As I’ve come to expect from Belmond it’s faultless. Staff incredible. From Jasmine at the front desk helping me with tours and finding me ointment for my sore foot, to Khatna spending lots of time trying to help me contact the airline re a baggage issue.
Best pool in a long time and the pool boy was great too. So helpful. Thank you so much.
Stuart Mcclure

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Thomas H, General Manager at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Mcclurestu,

It's fantastic to know that you once again had a faultless stay with Belmond. I will be sure to personally thank Jasmine and Khatna for taking such good care of you during your stay.

We looking forward to welcoming you back to Belmond soon to create more amazing memories.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Everything about this hotel is amazing - the staff, the rooms, the pool, the location, the list goes on. We fell in love with Siem Reap and this little oasis of calm. It’s hard to believe that you’re so close to everything once you step inside the peace and tranquility of the hotel. Even before we arrived, the staff (Oscar in particular) had been incredibly helpful in organising some restaurants for our stay. We would recommend anyone travelling to Siem Reap to stay here - there is no better choice!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Teeco
Thomas H, General Manager at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear Teeco,

Thank you for this wonderful review, I am delighted to know that you fell in love with Siem Reap and our hotel. As you mention we are right in the middle of town yet inside the hotel it is always peaceful and tranquil.

I am so pleased all of our team, especially Oscar looked after you so well and we're all looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

A TripAdvisor Member
Auckland Central, New Zealand
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I can't fault anything. An amazing property, amazing staff, amazing attention to every little detail and every need anticipated, fantastic restaurant and central location. The face of true quality and luxury accomodation. All done in a typical british understated and inontrusive manner. This is the place to stay in Siem Reap in my opinion. No competition really

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Thomas H, General Manager at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your five star review and for sharing the details of your stay. It's a true pleasure to read that you recommend Belmond La Residence d'Angkor as the place to stay in Siem Reap.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Cambodia.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I just checked out of this magnificent hotel and it felt like i was leaving friends behind. Everyone has written about the beautiful pool, wonderful staff, and calming mood of the hotel. But there is more to add and it is the pride the staff feel at making certain every guest is treated as an individual. I was addressed by name by most staff, and treated kindly. I remarked at how comfortable the sandals which were worn by staff looked. Of of the front desk staff arranged for me to get a pair from the market. Never has anyone in a hotel gone out of his way to please me with such a surprise.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo

Dear BJB283,

What a fantastic review and I am so pleased that my team looked after you so well, treating you as an individual and addressing you by your name.

Enjoy the rest of your trip and your friends at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor are all looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.