The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$80
US$60
Hotels.com
US$49
  • Breakfast included
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$46
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$50
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$98
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$185
1,560 results
All reviewsla residencemartini barangkor watbeautiful hotelan oasispoolside roomthe general managerluxury hotelkhmer stylebeautiful poolturn down servicerooms are spacioustravel agentpool siderestaurant staffspa treatmentspub street
Reviewed 26 July 2017

The Belmond La Residence d'Angkor was one of the finest hotels I've ever experienced. With lush gardens, a lotus pond and a gloriously relaxing pool area, the hotel was a destination in itself. Located on a charming riverside street in Siem Reap, La Residence was both an oasis and a perfect leaping-off point for exploring the Angkor ruins and the countryside of rural Cambodia. The service was both impeccable and overwhelming. The staff helped me arrange tours, hire independent drivers and hail tuk-tuks. My room was luxurious, complete with a ceiling fan and a large writing desk. I cannot recommend this hotel too highly. It is a classic.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Thomas H, General Manager at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear funnywriter,

We are all delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor, what an honour to be called one of the finest hotels you have ever experienced.

It's great to hear that you could relax at our quiet oasis and as you mention, the hotel is the ideal base to explore the temples of Angkor and rural Cambodian countryside close by.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Siem Reap.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

My husband and I stayed in Belmond on our first trip to Siem Reap in mid July.It was a total experience . From the moment we arrived at the airport, the driver was there to greet us , providing us with drinks and cookies on our drive to the hotel . Once there, check in was a breeze. The rooms we had was topnotch. All the staff made us feel welcomed, greeting us by our names whenever we met them .Guest relation staff , Jasmine , was extremely helpful , recommending excellent restaurants for our dinners.The Spa service was also wonderful.
I will definitely recommend anyone visiting Siem Reap to stay in the Belmond as it is conveniently located in town where it is easy to walk to great restaurants and also the old and night markets.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear M_4guys,

Thank you for taking the time to share your five star experience of your stay with us. I am thrilled all of the team looked after you so well and I have passed on my personal thanks to Jasmine.

Thank you also for recommending our hotel to future travellers. As you say, our central riverside location is certainly very convenient for exploring all that Siem Reap has to offer.

We hope to welcome you both back on your next visit to Cambodia.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Staying at Belmond was a total experience. Check in and check out was hassle free. 10mins walk to Pub Street and the old market. You can borrow their bikes to go around the city. Front Office team did a great job! I had a minor problem with my bathtub. The water was yellow, I tried running it for 5 minutes but still the water is murky. I guess it's because of the pipes. Thank you to Ean at the reception and the soeum? Assistant front office manager. Lovely to meet all of you.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Jacqueline L
Thomas H, General Manager at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear Jacqueline L,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor. It's wonderful to hear that our team looked after you so well, especially when we has a problem with the water pump which has since been resolved.

I'm so pleased you enjoyed our central location and also our bicycles which are on offer for our guests to discover Siem Reap.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Cambodia.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We stayed in this beautiful place mid July 2017 as a family of 4 with the kids having an age of 11 and 15. The room was just TOP, perfect modern spacious room-appartment like with all ammenities present. For my professional purposes I travel often to the Far East and practically always stay in the Shangri La hotel as I was convinced of them being the best...Well Belmond La Résidence prooved differently ...as I was thinking it could not get any better ... these people prooved me wrong... The staff is super friendly ,helpful, ..yes you might even say personalised and so dedicated to make your stay a guaranteed success.. Although it is in a higher price range I stil believe you get an excellent deal and for sure your money's worth . I will not hesitate to recommend this hotel to friend who intend to stay in Siem Reap and I can warmly recommend this hotel to anyone who is searching for the perfect escape. Thanks to people like Oscar, Jasmine,...and all their collegues this stay will remain with my family as a successfull positive lifetime memory upon a level where I will check first if there is a Belmond present next to a Shangri La where my next travels will bring me...Thanks again. Walter Liekens + Family

Room Tip: Oasis of rest in the middle of a busy town
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Walter L
Thomas H, General Manager at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Walter L,

What a wonderful review! I am truly thrilled that you and your family enjoyed such a great stay with us and that our fantastic team looked after you so well. I have passed on my personal thanks to Oscar, Jasmine and the rest of the team.

We are delighted that your first experience of Belmond was such a positive one and we look forward to welcoming you to our sister properties in the near future.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We spent 3 fabulous nights at this stylish hotel and found the staff to be fabulous.

From the moment we were collected from the airport by the lovely Jasmine to checkout with the thoughtful little gifts our stay was seamless and we were made to feel welcome and comfortable.

The hotel is beautifully designed in a Cambodian style and the rooms are spacious with lots of thoughtful touches like the complimentary shoe cleaning service which is much appreciated after a day at the temples.

Breakfast is great with complimentary bubbles and again the staff we very attentive all wishing us well on our last morning.

I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this hotel to anyone visiting Siem Reap it is conveniently located to town and nice restaurants and the Spa is also worth a visit.

I would like to thank the wonderful staff for making our visit so memorable.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear helenwilliams1108,

We are all delighted that you had such a fabulous stay at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor. I have passed on my personal thanks to Jasmine and the team for looking after you so well.

I'm thrilled you appreciated all the little extras we offer such as shoe cleaning and bubbles for breakfast and thank you very much for recommending our hotel to future guests.