US$43
The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$84
US$60
Hotels.com
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

US$79
US$57
US$31
US$60
US$45
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$91
US$73
US$134
US$108
1,560 results
All reviewsla residencemartini barangkor watbeautiful hotelan oasispoolside roomthe general managerluxury hotelkhmer stylebeautiful poolturn down servicerooms are spacioustravel agentpool siderestaurant staffspa treatmentspub street
Reviewed 11 March 2017

My husband and I weren't sure what to expect upon our arrival in Cambodia, and I have to say this hotel was such a nice surprise! First of all, the location is good. It's on a Main Street by the river, and it's an easy walk to other restaurants or shops if needed. Once you arrive at the hotel, you are greeted by a friendly staff with a cool towel and a cool drink. Despite arriving before checkin time, the hotel was able to show us to our room. This was the most pleasant surprise of all. It's decorated in a colonial teak fashion that makes you feel right at home. The room was pleasant and large with a lovely view. Large bathroom with all the amenities. The public spaces, especially the pool, were lovely. We really enjoyed both the buffet breakfast and the al a carte lunch. The quality was exceptionally good. We would certainly come back here ourselves or highly recommend it to others

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Thomas H, General Manager at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Dear Sue A,

I sincerely thank you on behalf of our entire team for the wonderful comments you've shared. It's great to read that you felt at home during your stay with us and that you would recommend Belmond La Residence d'Angkor to others.

We hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

This hotel is really out-of-this-world! My friend and I stayed four nights last week and it was certainly the best hotel of our whole 2 week holiday, and one of my new favourite hotels ever.

The most striking thing, apart from the beautiful look of the place with it's traditional looking wood beams, statues and art work, is most definitely the staff. Incredibly friendly and very chatty, it seemed everyone wanted to proactively make our stay as pleasant as possible. I have to thank Mr Long in particular for his help making our stay special (he organised our bike tour of Angkor Thom, the absolute highlight of my holiday).

The food is amazing, the pool is just as big as it looks in the pictures, and the spa is not to be missed. I had the Shirodhara treatment and it was again, the very best massage I have ever had, thank you so much to my masseur. Added to which we got free poolside massages too!

I do not think I am exaggerating how wonderful this place is, I really do not have a bad word to say about it. Thanks all so much- I really do hope to be back!

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends

Dear bradderSW,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about your stay at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor. What a fantastic thing to read that your stay with us was the best hotel out of your two week holiday.

Thank you also for the great comments about our team and in particular Mr Long, from our Guest Relations team. I am also thrilled that you enjoyed the cycling tour, it's such a great way to get off the beaten track and explore the temples away from the crowds.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Siem Reap.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Excellent experience at this property. We spent three nights here. The staff was friendly and helpful. Easy access to all major sites in the area and excellent dining and cultural exhibits in the area. I would return to the Belmond La Residence again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms are wonderful.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Thomas H, General Manager at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2017

Dear dcm1988,

Many thanks on behalf of the entire team of Belmond La Residence d'Angkor for your great review. I am thrilled that you enjoyed our central location in the heart of Siem Reap and that you would return to stay with us on your next visit to Cambodia.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon!

Reviewed 9 March 2017

We had the best time in Siem Reap and recommend it to everyone. We stayed at the Belmond La Residence d'Angkor and it was an amazing hotel! Through the hotel, we did the mystery tasting night which gave us a tour of Siem Reap and took us to 5 great restaurants. The grounds of the hotel were beautiful and well kept; we spent time at the pool every day because it was such a relaxing spot. The spa was clean and beautiful as well and the massages were excellent. We had breakfast each day in the hotel and the fresh fruit was delicious! The hotel was close to Angkor Wat and our tour guide met us right in the lobby. Overall our experience was great, the best part of the hotel was the staff - they were friendly, interesting, gave great tips about restaurants and meals to try. We will definitely be coming back to Cambodia and the Belmond!

Room Tip: pick a room off the pool, they were beautiful!
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear kerry c,

Thank you so much for your review and for taking the time to share your experience.

I am so pleased that you go to experience "Mystery Dine Around". This is one of our signature experiences and a gastronomic tour of the foodie highlights of Siem Reap.

We are all thrilled that you plan to come back to Cambodia and Belmond La Residence d'Angkor and we look forward to your return visit in the not too distant future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 7 March 2017

This remains one of our favourite hotels. With the recent renovations, this beautiful property is world class and Belmond have done an outstanding job preserving the natural features with the very best of modern amenities.
The Kong Kea Spa deserves its reputation as one of the finest Spa facilities; my wife and I enjoyed several treatments during our recent visit and spa therapist, Sokhon, deserves special mention as his care and skills are exceptional and praise richly deserved. Khmer massage is truly an art and on each occasion we felt rejuvenated.
Well done !

Room Tip: The pool view rooms are wonderful
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Thomas H, General Manager at Belmond La Residence d'Angkor, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Dear Merebrook,

Thank you for your wonderful comments, particularly about our Kong Kea Spa. Sokhon is a fantastic therapist and it's great to receive such rich praise for the treatments you enjoyed during your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you and your wife back to Belmond La Residence d'Angkor on your next visit to Siem Reap.