Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort
US$113
US$65
Agoda.com
US$46
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$134
Priceline
US$165
  • Pool
3,812 results
All reviewsswim up barcitadel restaurantbeautiful hoteloperations managertuk tukmain restaurantjunior suitebreakfast buffetan oasislarge poolgreat pooltour guidewelcome drinkafter a long dayphnom penhpub streetpascal
Reviewed 9 February 2016

What a great place to stay! Sheer luxury. The food and entertainment were wonderful and the pool area great. The grounds were excellent and well maintained. Our room was comfortable with perfect air conditioning. The most special aspect was the staff- nothing was too much trouble. They are lovely. We cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Pascal_Tadin, General Manager at Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf and Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2016

Dear Martin G,

I am delighted to read your review which puts smile on our faces here at Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra. It is a real pleasure to ready our facilities and service helped you relax throughout all your stay with us. Please be ensured that I have shared your lovely words with all our Ambassadors and we would be more than happy to welcome you back soon for another fantastic stay.

Very Sincerely,

Reviewed 9 February 2016

We have a spacious room with an excellent bathroom. Good products in bathroom and staff very attentive. Rooms are not completely soundproof and we had quite a lot of disturbance with our neighbors coming and going and children crying. The breakfast has plenty of choices.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jan H

Dear Jan H,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay in our spacious rooms, enhanced by an international buffet breakfast and very attentive Sofitel Ambassadors.
I do take good notes of your feedback regarding our rooms’ soundproofing; it is always good to have guests’ comments to use them for continuous improvement. Please accept my sincere apologies for the disturbance occurred.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon at Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

It was my first trip to Siem Reap and my friend insisted that I stay only at the Sofitel. I'm glad I listened. It is a sprawling property with lush gardens, a pond and low rise structures. A sanctuary with a resort feel in hot and humid Siem Reap. Generous living space and although room appointments were dated, it still afforded luxurious comfort. They sent us a packed breakfast when we left early to catch the sunrise in Angkor Wat. A thoughtful touch. Breakfast buffet was abundant and delicious. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family

Dear by mchs1974,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your first trip to Siem Reap.
I hope you enjoyed the sunrise in Angkor Wat which I am sure created great souvenirs of your trip.
We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our service and care.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back in the nearest future in our oasis.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Superb hotel in every way.Rooms and gardens amazing.Food and service the same.Approachable staff and helpful.We came to be there as result of completing Mekong River cruise from Ho Chi Minh City.
There was just one thing I was unhappy about. In upgrade of room, we purchased one day pass for two to Angkor Watt Temples, which I was told on return to hotel, cost would be refunded and credited to room account.On return I took passes to desk and was told it would be done on checkout. On checkout I could not locate the tickets so refund.This is my only complaint.
The swimming pool was perfect and huge.

Room Tip: We upgraded on arrival and had a large suite with two bathrooms and many extras. Including transport to airport on check out and refund on cost of Angkor Watt Temple tickets.
Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear cassabee,

We are pleased you decided to stay with us after your Mekong River cruise, thank you very much for that and for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. I am happy to know that you enjoyed each angle of our property from the spacious rooms and the facilities offers to the food service of our restaurants.

I regret to read you encountered inconvenience in regards to your refund. I will be sure to personally investigate on the situation with our teams. Please send us by email your contact details at h3123@sofitel.com in order for us to follow up on that case.

We hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in our hotel.

Very Sincerely,

Pascal Tadin,

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed her with my two daughters last July. Out of town, but a short tuk tuk ride away and to be honest nicer to be out of a town that has become a lot busier than my last visit to Siem reap. I am platinum Accor member, so always enjoy the upgraded benefits and attention. Food at pool was reasonably priced and good. Brekkie has everything imaginable. Sofitel brand do it very well.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank travellinglady73

Dear travellinglady73,

Thank you very much for your loyalty. We truly appreciate you make our hotel your first choice.
I am very pleased to read we have always met your expectation especially regarding our breakfast which offer a wide range of international food. It is the perfect way to start the day before heading up to the holly temples.

We hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Pascal Tadin,