“Even if you want to complain, you cant!”
Review of Mamma Shop

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

great place!
I wanted to complain about an order that was missed, so I had to wait an extra 10 minutes, but I couldnt because I was offerer an espresso.
I wanted to complain about the small table, but I couldnt because it was cute.
I wanted to complain about the prices, but I couldnt because the portions are just right.
I wanted to complain about my lack of ability to complain, but I left with a full stomach

1  Thank anon a

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I went here as we were looking for a break from Southeast Asian food and were very pleased with this Italian restaurant. The staff were very friendly and we were served nice bread and oil/vinegar before the meal. We ordered the capricciosa pizza and the blue cheese stuffed gnocchi. Both were very yummy and we had some extra pizza to take home with us which made for a nice snack later. We’d definitely recommend to anyone looking for some nice Italian food.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

But the pasta dishes lacked a little seasoning (pesto pasta dish). The pizzas were great, fantastic toppings (parma ham!) on nice bases. I'd certainly return here, but wiuld stick with the pizzas. Nice atmosphere and great service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited three times during a two weeks stay in Siem Reap. Every time the service and food were excellent. Cannot fault the staff or the kitchen.
Check out the burrata, if tender homemade mozzarella is your thing, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After 3 weeks of mainly Asian food we decided to go out for some pasta and wow was it good. Food was top quality and the service was excellent.

We went with a couple of recommendations from our server and we were not disappointed. Hard to believe they could get some of the ingredients in Cambodia.

Was also very well priced.

So good we brought our daughter and her 2 friends back 2 nights later