Sidewalk Never Die Hotel Siem Reap
US$41
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$53
US$49
US$47
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$52
US$42
US$35
US$152
US$28
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$264
US$130
US$165
  • Pool
US$134
US$108
All reviewspub streetair contuk tukswimming poolnight marketgreat place to staymini fridgetea and coffeestaying at this hotelfriendly hotelquiet streetwould stay againrooms are spaciousstayed for nightsangkor watnice breakfastmin walk
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Great location, large rooms with air conditioning and mini fridge. Staff very helpful. Good wifi. Stayed for 8 nights and everything was good. Would stay again. Plenty of dining options within 500m Walk

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2017

when i arrived at siem reap i stay at side walk hotel.it is very good place and good service freindly staff.the hotel do have good side of swimming pool and great lacation easy to get around like night market street food.if you looking for a place cheap and comfortable.side walk hotel is in your list.

Room Tip: room 214 could see pool side view
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I have stayed with at this hotel, not once but successive years by choice.

Why? Well for starters I prefer to stay in spotlessly clean, safe and comfortable places run by genuinely nice people that need the extra cash just as I do too... that accommodation must be truly valuable, matched affordable for me and I spend the extra daily set aside on my tuk-tuks, food and sightseeing.

But the real reason I go back there?

I now have a genuine friend in the wonderful owner Mean Chan Thon who beams at me with surprise at the door year on year, his family too, they shoot across to pour me their 24 hour available pumped coffee ALL lodgers enjoy... what a welcome and I will cross the earth to enjoy their personal hospitality time and again.. can't wait to see my Siem Reap friends again... they make my working holidays what they should be... every day rested and set up in good spirits for the adventures ahead... sincerely this is true.. give these great guys a chance to prove themselves to you..

Room Tip: Chat to the boss to get an affordable HUGE family room.... return with the WHOLE FAMILY and use the hotel as your personal travel base.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Nice and friendly hotel! We enjoyed our stay. Would go back some day. Hotel is very central. We walked to all the places we wanted to visit. Tea and coffe all day available. We will recommend this hotel to our friends and family.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Felt right at home. Unique, super lucky find in terms of price, location, awesome staff, cleanliness, nice breakfast, quiet and clean room, anything needed for someone on the go and looking for a cozy place to rest after exploring the city. Will definitely only stay here next time I visit!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends