Sidewalk Never Die Hotel Siem Reap
Agoda.com
US$57
US$54
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$46
Priceline
US$165
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewspub streetair contuk tukswimming poolnight marketgreat place to staymini fridgetea and coffeestaying at this hotelfriendly hotelquiet streetwould stay againrooms are spaciousstayed for nightsangkor watnice breakfastmin walk
Reviewed 21 September 2017

when i arrived at siem reap i stay at side walk hotel.it is very good place and good service freindly staff.the hotel do have good side of swimming pool and great lacation easy to get around like night market street food.if you looking for a place cheap and comfortable.side walk hotel is in your list.

Room Tip: room 214 could see pool side view
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I have stayed with at this hotel, not once but successive years by choice.

Why? Well for starters I prefer to stay in spotlessly clean, safe and comfortable places run by genuinely nice people that need the extra cash just as I do too... that accommodation must be truly valuable, matched affordable for me and I spend the extra daily set aside on my tuk-tuks, food and sightseeing.

But the real reason I go back there?

I now have a genuine friend in the wonderful owner Mean Chan Thon who beams at me with surprise at the door year on year, his family too, they shoot across to pour me their 24 hour available pumped coffee ALL lodgers enjoy... what a welcome and I will cross the earth to enjoy their personal hospitality time and again.. can't wait to see my Siem Reap friends again... they make my working holidays what they should be... every day rested and set up in good spirits for the adventures ahead... sincerely this is true.. give these great guys a chance to prove themselves to you..

Room Tip: Chat to the boss to get an affordable HUGE family room.... return with the WHOLE FAMILY and use the hotel as your personal travel base.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Nice and friendly hotel! We enjoyed our stay. Would go back some day. Hotel is very central. We walked to all the places we wanted to visit. Tea and coffe all day available. We will recommend this hotel to our friends and family.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Felt right at home. Unique, super lucky find in terms of price, location, awesome staff, cleanliness, nice breakfast, quiet and clean room, anything needed for someone on the go and looking for a cozy place to rest after exploring the city. Will definitely only stay here next time I visit!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Hi There,
I have been traveling so many years ,visit so many places and met so many Beautiful/Kind hearted people in the most beautiful world and spent already 13 passports on my different holiday and finally i have arrived to Siem Reap Angkor Cambodia and decided to stay at SIDEWALK hotel for some days.
What break my heart and win my soul is the people at this place( SIDEWALK HOTEL) is not just a friend but they treated me like a real family ,I feel like i am home really.
Very Friendly, Helpful people,Clean,Great services,Chill Garden,Great internet,Swimming pool,Most of Staffs Speak very great English,Great Location in the town,Close to everything you need...Etc ( ATM, Restaurant,Internet Cafe,Laundry,Super Market,Shops and so on)with very reasonable prices!
It was very sad to leave such a great place and people after a few days staying at this place with them,I totally recommending this place to anyone i meet on my holiday if they ever want to Visit Siem Reap Angkor Cambodia.
SIDEWALK HOTEL, please keep doing your Great Job and i will miss you a lot ! See you next season if i ever Coming back.

Room Tip: Front View and Swimming Pool View
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo