US$46
US$43
Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$69
US$51
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$65
US$36
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$98
Free cancellation until 07/22
US$281
US$255
3,285 results
All reviewspersonal driverborei angkordamnak loungeroyal suitehour driversunset suitelandmark packagecocktail hourfourth floorprivate driverall day breakfastfree laundrymobile phonebottle of champagnefree mini bartour guidespecial thanks
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Stayed here for 8 days this last week . The hotel is as good as described BUT the staff are even better . They make the place, they are professional, friendly, always willing to help if required and how another reviewer can criticize their attitude as being too friendly , really shows a narrow mind.
The Maitre D at the Priiveleges` own cocktail bar on the 4th floor, is a wonderful example, his name, Chenda if I remember correctly is a consumate manager of his area. Very professional, friendly, helpful and like all of the staff he appears genuinely interested in making your stay with them as pleasant and stress free as possible. Staff in Europe and Australia could learn a great deal from this team of workers in respect of attitude, effort and respect in their jobs
Without staff like these this hotel would be just another high price , swish hotel, with them, it became a second home with a whole load of new friends. I thank all of them for making our holiday so enjoyable .

Room Tip: If you can try to avoid rooms 401-405 , there are a couple of very noisy dogs in a property adjacent and they love to bark during the nights .
3  Thank kevingoodwin
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We recently stayed at the Privilege Floor for 5 nights. The service is excellent from the greeting at the airport to the personal touches provided each night in our room. They arranged a great tour guide whom my 7 year old son enjoyed and ensured ever need was fulfilled. My husband enjoyed a few glasses of wine during the daily Happy Hour. The next day a bottle of wine was left in our room to enjoy. The staff refers to you by name which really stands out. On our outbound flight we had a late flight and the person that attended us from the arrival and during the stay escorted us to the airport which was a 13+ hour day for her but displayed an above and beyond for treatment of guests. I have high regard for the hotel and have referred it to several friends for their travel to Siem Reap.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank USExpatTraveler13
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Even though I booked this hotel based on all the glowing reviews (I already knew what to expect and had very high expectations), this hotel still exceeded all of my expectations. The genuinely warm and caring staff looked after our every need. They made sure we had all of our excursions lined up and booked, and a good tour guide to visit Angkor Wat, etc. We felt so at home and so relaxed during our entire trip and never had to worry about anything.

I can honestly say that this hotel was one of the best (perhaps the best) I've ever stayed at and will recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

1  Thank Justin G
Reviewed 18 February 2014

From the meet & greet at the airport to our checkout, and ride to the our departure flight everything was just perfect. Victor made our stay memorable, he was exceptional as well as all staff members. Exceptional property providing extreme value for money. We would return in a heartbeat.

Had the option to book some major brand properties, but decided to experiment. What a great choice that was, for half the price.

1  Thank Hristo M
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The Privilege Floor occupies the fourth floor of the Borei Angkor Hotel and Spa. It is the service at this hotel that make it a great place to stay. To the person, the staff was wonderful.
I added two days to a reservation that I had made months ago, (we skipped two days originally booked in Bangkok due to the protests and added them to our Siem Reap visit), The Privilege Floor was completely booked for the second day that we wanted to add. We stayed on the Privilege Floor the first night.The next morning we talked to Bunna Phoeun, the resident host manager. She found a room for us for this day and the following days of our stay on the third floor of the hotel. The room was exactly the same as the one we stayed in the night before, just one floor down. She promised that her staff would take care of us and that all the perks of the Privilege Floor would apply, i.e. free car and driver, afternoon cocktails, free breakfast at either the Privilege Floor on in the main restaurant of the Borei Angkor Hotel, free laundry, a cell phone to use, and all the help from her staff to make our time there memorable.
She delivered on all counts with one exception. Being on the third floor you really don't feel a part of the The Privilege Floor, it's hard to describe what is missing, but the experience is different. I felt like a visitor rather than a part of the hotel. This was not the fault of any of the staff or the services provided, and it may be just me, but for me it was different and we would not do this again.
I would like to thank all of the staff who were always friendly and available to help weather it was restaurants, excursions or suggestions. Bunna, Alex, Judy, Ana, Say, and many more are really special and make this hotel very special. Our driver never made us wait, it was almost like he had a sixth sense when we would need him. A special hello to Mr. Tim HY, director of Residence Experiences who accompanied us to the airport on our last day.

Room Tip: Try to reserve a pool side room. Stay on the fourth floor.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple