“Amazing staff”
Review of Okay 1 Villa

Okay 1 Villa
Ranked #167 of 389 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The staff made our stay really pleasant, they talked to us everyday and always helped in need. You can book nice tours in the reception for low prices. The location is close to the night market what we really liked. Delicious food in the restaurant with a great view. We also had a kind surprise on the last day. We will come back for sure! greets from Poland:))

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank sandziaxbe

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed there for 2 night with my wife and my son, the room was good and clean, good sunset on the roof top bar with nice swimming pool, we spend very best cocktails that have never been test before, the price is reasonable cheap and strong, I have been there every years I will stay there every time and I would recommend this villa.

There is about 5 minutes to the night market and old market, close to the lucky mall which you can find a special burger there..the staff very friendly and smile, the manager is so friendly.

Wish you stay there again.

Room Tip: Roof top swimming pool very good view
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Vanndernal
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is our 2nd night of 9 nights in here, the first day we didn’t receive the room we
reserved , but one of the workers, Channa Leng, explain us what happen and resolved the inconvenience for the next nights. Channa Leng treat us with respect and tolerance,he also help us to organice some tours to Angkor Wat for the next days! If i have to rate de hotel by this worker I’ll rated him with a 10/10! And as well the breakfast is delicious!!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place was only okay. The first night I wass put in a room with a cement wall.as the view only I paid for a room with a view. Complained to manager, he did nothing. They put me in a better rm next night only you couldn't see out of the windows as they were blocked with pillars. It was only okay and I didn't get a refund for some of the problem with 1st night.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We really enjoyed are stay at Okay villa. The staff was very helpful with everything we needed, especially Chana.He helped us plan all our tours and made sure we got everythig we needed. He even helped us prepare a surprise for my mother in law's birthday.
The rooms were clean and well kept. We especially enjoyed the rooftop pool and dining area. The food was very good. I highly recommend this place if you're in Siem Reap

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple