US$64
US$60
US$47
Hotels.com
US$52
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$72
  • Pool
US$264
US$130
Agoda.com
All reviewsfree shuttletuk tukmini bardriverpickupkhmer
Reviewed 4 October 2015

This resort was quiet and peaceful while I was staying there. I ate my breakfast alone, and no one else was in the breakfast hall. There were more staff than guests from my observation, partly because it was low season. Room wise, it is fine. The floor was so well polished - that I almost fell down with my socks on - it's that's smooth! The food from the room service menu was pretty tasty, although a little more expensive than what you might find in some restaurants in town. It rained during the two evenings when I was there, and so the food was a welcoming comfort. TV channel was very fuzzy, so I hope the hotel would improve the TV reception. The few gripes I have would be the presence of houseflies at the breakfast table, poor command of English at the reception (need a few clarifications/explanation before I could fully understand them). Location-wise, it is outside of town and nearer to the airport, so it is good for those who need to stay over for a few days in a quiet place. Best of all, there is shuttle bus at 6pm which brings you to Siem Reap near Pub street, and then brings you back at about 9pm. The hotel also offers free transfers to and fro airport using its van, which is a big plus. Wifi is ok, and I don't really need to use it a lot because I have my own 4G data plan which I purchased in the airport.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
3  Thank ogenkidesu
ROUSDALY U, E-Commerce at La Tradition D'Angkor Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2015

Dear ogenkidesu,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We are certainly disappointed that your stay was not at all it could have been.

I would like to apologize on behalf of our team. Your comments about TV channel was very fuzzy have been shared to our Housekeeping Manager and all team members in order to ensure that this kind of experience will not be repeated.

Also, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced during your at the boutique. Your valuable comments will be shared with the appropriate departments. We always welcome opportunity to improve.

The management

Reviewed 30 September 2015

After staying at many luxury brand known hotels throughout it was nice to see a hotel like this in Siem Reap where it felt very personal and cultural towards the country. Both the exterior and interior of the hotel tied well with the notion of being in Siem Reap. The staff greeted us warmly and was helpful throughout.

My parents and my partner stayed at the upper most level in a joined room where it really felt like a big 2 bedroom apartment for us. Bedroom and bathroom were clean and well lit. The only downside to this was that there weren't any elevators so carrying our luggage up and down was an issue. Thankfully the bell boys were able to help us carry them up.

The only downside to this hotel was that, once we tried to have dinner at the hotel restaurant only to figure out that the entire restaurant was booked by someone else and that the hotel guest were told to eat either outside or in-room dining (which btw was hugely surprising for us as usually, hotels would allocate a separate area for guest and outsiders). There were also mosquitoes in the bedroom which was strange because we did not leave our doors or windows open, and could not see any of those electronic mosquito repellents in the rooms either. During the last day of the stay, I had a mild fever and requested if the hotel had any sort of Aspirin or Panadol (a typical pill for headaches), surprisingly after having the call to the receptionist past to 3 different people as no one understood what I was asking for, they just told us they didn't have any. Strange. Oh and wifi is horrible, kept disconnecting and hardly any reception.

Other than that, this hotel was immaculate due to the design and the friendliness of the staff. If you do not have huge luggage or issues with climbing up the stairs, I would recommend this place for you.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
3  Thank Fikiwiki

Dear Fikiwiki,

I would like to apologize on behalf of our team. Your comments about the staff recommend you to have meal outside during boutique restaurant reserved for someone else, we would like accept for allocate a separate area for guest and outsiders and also to shared to our food and beverage director and all team members in order to ensure that this kind of experience will not be repeated.

Also, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced due to Cambodian during this season have many mosquito especially during at the night time. Your valuable comments will be shared with the appropriate departments. We always welcome opportunity to improve.

The management

Reviewed 12 September 2015 via mobile

The friendly helpful staff combined with the spotless comfortable rooms make this hotel a very special place to visit. It has a small and intimate feel as opposed to a 'big hotel/bus loads of people' that a lot of the hotels have in Siem Reap. The staff go out of their way to help in any way they can, and the food is exceptional and exquisitely presented. The staff take so much pride in their various roles and the chef is obviously passionate about food! Be sure to ask about the fantastic new spa in their sister hotel a short walk around the corner. It is truly the loveliest spa experience in Siem Reap. One of the managers Vereak even followed us on his motorbike to help carry some oversize fruit trees we had bought for a local school to plant, when he saw us struggling to carry them in our bike baskets. We look forward very much to our next stay at La Tradition!

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends
4  Thank Yogawithliz
KSCHANTHA, E-Commerce at La Tradition D'Angkor Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2015

Dear Yogawithliz,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback about experience stayed at La Tradition D'Angkor Boutique Resort.

we hope that we can serve our service and properties to you again and other traveler back to the accommodation with us in the next future.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

I stayed 4 nights here. I chose the hotel as it was highlighted in Air Asia web and was 4 stars for a 1 star price. A little outside Siem Reap town centre, but thereby quiet and close to the golf course (yes I played a round there). Staff were helpful, arranged a tuktuk to visit Angkor Wat which saved a lot compared to booking a tour. Breakfast was good, the pool pleasant, but it would have been nice to have more guests to chat with.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled solo
3  Thank PhotoRAMBLER5

Dear RickyAmaya,

We are going to improve our service and properties that we was leaking. and we Hope that you accommodation with us in the next future.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

The hotel is very nice, The pictures are just what you should expect to find. The staff is very committed to help even they don't have a high English level.

Rooms are big and nice, good beds, no bugs... jVery good buffet breackfast.

The only bad thing about this hotel was that is far from the city and even though they have free shuttle, if you want to stay later than 9 pm you will have to get a Tuk Tuk (at least 4 Dollars)

Room Tip: Relax in a beautiful hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled solo