Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$54
US$49
US$281
US$255
US$133
US$66
US$83
US$73
Okay 1 Villa(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$12
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$32
US$26
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$33/night.

US$47
US$38
  • Breakfast included
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$264
US$145
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$50
US$45
US$185
US$78
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I booked a private room for two nights prior to arriving in Cambodia and when I turned up here with my booking receipt printed out the receptionist was clueless. Eventually after she spoke on the phone with someone not once but twice I was informed that the room had been booked out despite having already paid for it online. I managed to negotiate with her and she said that I could stay in a four bed door without anyone else in it. Due to this after quite sometime of explaining that I was unhappy about the situation I was refunded for the second night and promptly arranged to stay at accommodation elsewhere the next night.

You must use a mosquito net, the room that I stayed in sounded like it was infested with them after the lights had been turned off all I could hear were swarms of them buzzing around my ears. There were also three dodgy locks on the door and I didn't feel safe even with three of them. Neither the room or bathroom had been cleaned, it is also within the city centre. If you are wanting to hang around the backpacking scene (namely Pub Street) then you will likely need to get a tuk tuk ride to central parts of the town. Although it is really cheap, I don't believe it's worth it. Pay the bit extra and find somewhere safer and more enjoyable to stay closer to the city centre.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank KateSmith60
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This was.....so bad. I booked on Expedia three weeks before I arrived for three nights.

First, I arrive and I don't get the room I booked. I was too tired to argue so I said we would work it out in the morning. It was difficult to sleep (room number 7 ground floor) - the room hadn't been cleaned properly (I'm not so finicky so I didn't bring it up), the staff was talking loudly outside my door, the stray dogs set up camp in the garden area and were barking throughout the night.

Okay. Bad situation about to get worse. The next day I pack up all my things and take it on the temple tour with me as I was asked to do so by the staff since I was moving rooms and there was no safe place to keep my stuff locked away. Okay, again no complaints from me. By the time I come back, they had double booked the room and asked me to stay in another guest house --- which was rated terribly. Remember, I had already paid for two additional nights in their hotel. Now, I'm annoyed. My tour guide luckily came to my rescue and I was able to stay somewhere else.

I hate giving bad reviews but I don't want anyone else going through this. Hopefully this is a wake up call for them.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank gobluuuue
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I just stayed at the guesthouse again. Last time I complemented the hotel for their great service and quiet space, or at least relative quiet for cambodia, away from barking dogs and the pub street big bus traffic jams, while just a 20 minute walk or five minute tuk tuk ride from the further parts of town.
All true still and very satisfied again. sleep quality improved due to memory foam beds, blackout curtains. Water pressure and temperature improved, excellent air con, large flat screen tv are some of the improvemenTs. Charming wooden house. Did not try the restaurant or bar area, nor the two dollar next door property swimming pool this time. Possibly the best value in Siem reap. As my daughter lives here, I visit frequently, and stay at many different hotels in different price ranges.

Room Tip: Upstairs as charming wooden building
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank drewith
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I have been living in Siem Reap doing Mission work and my mom was coming over to visit for a month in 2013. I looked at many guesthouses in the area near where i was staying for a gueshouse that was quiet, peaceful, had AC, had comfortable beds, and at a decent price.

I decided to book here because the staff were so great and tried really hard to meet my needs and gave me discounts on things and even let us change the room later that had more window lights. The power went out in the city for about four days and they did everything they could to keep us comfortable by using the generator for us to use the AC, and supplying candles. The staff are super friendly and work hard to keep you comfortable and make you feel like you are at a home more than a hotel. Its in a walking distance of a lot of things but tucked back a little bit to make it a quiet stay! Also this gueshouse had a cute dog!

This guesthouse is especially good for Japanese tourists as some of the employees speak japanese.

If you are arriving without a reservation and are looking for a place to stay i recommend The City Guesthouse!

Room Tip: Upstairs is better, and the corner rooms as the side ones have little window lighting.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I had a great stay here its cheap and the beds are nice and soft which I like and the staff are great too which makes me happy when I see happy staff but the rooms are basic but clean which is fine for me and I would stop here again and will be stopping here again

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo