It's the Shanghai Angkor Villa & Spa Resort now. Regardless, we had a poolside villa and it was wonderful. Outdoor shower and tub plus a private sunbathing deck with double-wide chaise long - more of an outdoor bed really. Great staff, yummy restaurant (limited menu so you'll want to eat off-property as well). No complaints. Quiet and secluded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shanghai Angkor Villa and Spa Resort has a unique design concept comprising of French, Chinese and Khmer elements so as to convey a trully one of a kind luxurious Cambodian hotel experience The design of the hotel took over one year while the architect, interior designer and owner worked closely together to ensure there was a tremendous focus on attention to detail, this is clearly evident throughout the hotel. The core values of the hotel are providing guests with the highest quality personalized service, unique and sensational dining experiences as well as a peaceful, quiet and relaxing environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shanghai Angkor Villa & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Samar Villa Hotel Siem Reap
- The Samar Villa And Spa Resort