All reviewstuk tukpub streetnight marketno safe in the roombudget hotelangkor watbuffet breakfastthe hotel offershotel is situatedold marketlaundry servicemrdriverreceptionisttoursunrisekhmer
Reviewed 14 January 2018

This hotel was selected for me as part of a tour I was on.

I found this tour to be very clean and located within a 5 min walk from pub street and the night market. This hotel pretty much had everything you need; clean sheets, a nice ensuite, air con, mini fridge for all your water and buffet breakfast for US$ 3.

I did notice that the rooms differed. For example; my ensuite was more of a wet room with the shower head located on the wall, while others in my tour group had a proper shower and bath in their room. Also I had difficulties locking my door, when I was inside the room I had to lift and push to the door to get the sliding lock to work and from outside the room I had to wiggle they key to get it to turn. Whereas, other rooms did not have this problem, they also had deadlocks on their door which made them easier to lock from the inside.

This hotel was fine and gave everything that you may need. The reception offers brochures for different activities you can do in the city and they are able to book them for you.

Room Tip: If you want a bath in the en-suite instead of a wet room, I would suggest you request it when booking.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel was okay. We stayed there as part of a group tour. I liked the location, the daily fee water bottles, and the shower pressure a lot. I didn't love that we had a massive puddle on our floor outside the bathroom when we arrived and despite our room being serviced every day the puddle never disappeared. Also, one day they took away both our towels and replaced them with one single towel, even though we are a couple? Handy tuk tuks outside with reasonable prices. Laundry is half the price just round the corner.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Sopheng, General Manager at Parklane Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear hanamiko

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback in your recent stay with us. Our hotel management teams will improve all the points that you have mention in your review. And we promise that we will avoid of this case for the next guests.

We are sorry for any convenient it may cause during your stay. And we do hope that you will come back again in the future I will serve you personally.

Best Regards,
Pengkea Chiv

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed 7 nights here in November.
It was an average sort of hotel overall.
The staff were friendly and spoke enough English to communicate with us for any requests.
The beds were quite firm, room service every day, fresh (& mostly clean) towels provided and water, bins emptied, bed remade. The ineffective air conditioning unit made some interesting noises, we wondered if it was going to fall off the wall but luckily it did not.
Lots of TV channels. Noisy at night with neighborhood dog choruses on a few occasions.

Points we weren't thrilled with:

Laundry - they charge twice the price of anywhere else we have seen
In-room massage - they arrived about an hour late after we had called 30 minutes after the agreed time. The massage was average, we lay on our room towels on the mattresses. They asked reception to ring us afterwards to request a better tip.
Smoking bathroom - there was a "sealed" cupboard in the bathroom (#307) and whether the staff smoked in the hotel or whether the room above/below ours was a smoking room, we don't know, but the room frequently smelt of smoke, sometimes quite strongly, which is very noticeable if you're a non-smoker.

It wasn't a bad stay, and for €11 a night, I am perhaps being a little critical.
The breakfast buffet was quite good with a few options each morning.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2017

The hotel is situated a short distance away from pub street. Tuk tuks charge about 2 dollars to take you there. The hotel provides laundry service at 2$ / kg. They have a help desk with lot of brochures with activites nearby. Go for the corner deluxe room, its very spacious. In case you need to buy anything, there is a 24 hour shop opposite to the hotel. Atms are there within walking distance and lot of dining options as well.

Room Tip: Deluxe room present in the corner, 2nd and 3rd floor were the same when we stayed. Pretty spacious
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Excellent staff good budget hotel mr bora our tuc tuc driver was excellent he picked us up from the airport and drove us around the whole trip good location friendly staff very good budget hotel and an excellent home base to see the city no matter what your budget

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends