1,479 results
All reviewstuk tuk driverpub streetno liftbudget hotelthe hotel staffstayed here for nightsold marketstay in siem reapbreakfast was includedmrairportcambodiascarfusdmassagelaundry
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Fantastic - I cannot recommend it more! My sister and I traveled around SE Asia together and the Angkor Pearl was absolutely a highlight of our trip. The owner Peter is from Southern California and is awesome - we met him on our first day and he took the time to help us plan our itinerary and ensure our time in Cambodia was the best it could be. His entire staff was super friendly and we felt so comfortable being there - they definitely understand excellent hospitality.

The hotel itself is cute, clean, accommodating, has spacious rooms... what more could you ask for?! If I ever go back to Siem Reap (which I truly hope I do, it is such a magical place), I would not even consider another hotel. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions - I travel a lot internationally and am picky! It is not often you can travel halfway around the world and become friends/feel at home with an entire hotel staff. Thank you so much to Peter and crew. Cheers and happy travels to all :)

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
3  Thank vjbrowne
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

They failed to secure our room even though we reserved 2 days prior. As a result they upgraded us so it was all good. It was convenient that they have their own tuktuk and drivers. We enjoyed the Angkor tour. It’s a little far from the central Siem Reap (15-20 minutes walk) but I’d say it’s a good deal.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank mtheknife
Reviewed 12 January 2018

5 times here since 2013, never disappointed!
staff : 5/5 stars (kindly, friendly, smily)
rooms : 5/5 large, shower or bathroom, silent and stylised
restaurant local food : 5/5 very good to discover the Khmer food here
Bar : 5/5 happy hour each evening even if 1 cocktail is about 3.5$. Buy 1 get 1 free. incredible!
services : 5/5 including visits, booking, advising you and good massages in the room after you come back from the temples
i recommand this hotel for your first trip in Siem Reap.
Authentic, human size and prices very good and cheap

Room Tip: all the rooms are good. please book king soze bed rooms with bathroom or suites.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank 119,334
Reviewed 1 January 2018

I had a workshop in Siem Reap and the workshop was held at Angkor Paradise Hotel in Siem Reap.

The location of the hotel is of great importance.

The hotel itself has the cleanest rooms , I have been to so far.
The staff is polite and cooperative.

If you are traveling with your family and would like to enjoy and have comfort , this is the perfect location and destination!

You will be happy to see the value for your money!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Lass De K
Reviewed 30 December 2017

We were two families but the hotel planned to have us on different floors, as we would have got large rooms. As we wanted to be on the same floor, the hotel staff provided the second room opposite the first, on the ground floor.
Rooms were somewhat dark, otherwise reasonable.
Location was convenient, walkable to the river, sights (Preah Promreath Pagoda) and local shopping, Psar Chas, the Old Market. It was the weekend of the annual boat races, so there was a air of festivities along the river.
We order one room service item for dinner to supplement what we already had, but it took ages to be delivered. That only after we contacted reception several times and also said to cancel the order. (They did not charge us on our final bill.)
Breakfast had sufficient variety, but re-filling empty dishes was very slow.
[We went to Angkor Wat in November 2016, but TripAdvisor goes back only 12 months.]

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple