1,259 results
All reviews golden banana deluxe villa outdoor bathtub pub street tuk tuk quiet alley across the river the salt water pool old market five minute walk rain shower angkor wat an oasis night market foot massage after a long day a wonderful stay
Reviewed 27 May 2015

It is a really nice and and comfortable resort with extremly friendly, helpful and well-trained staff, a few steps from the city center, but quiet location - we had a very pleasant stay - Thanks to the whole staff!!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Lemar_9011
Reviewed 27 May 2015

i am a solo traveler. i stay at Rambutan Resort - Siem reap which is 3 nights.Their staff was very friendly + kindly service. I like their smile so much. The room that i booked that is on the top floor with nice pool view. That room was very clean and comfortable. I recommend you should book the room on the top because you can see nice view of the pool

• Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank XingLina
Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

Stayed in Rambutan Resort back in early May 2015 during my solo trip in Siem Reap. Ever since my arrival at the airport, the resort has managed to impress me with its attention to details and its best response towards its clients. Just in a few hours prior to my arrival, I sent them a very late email asking for a late airport pickup and some other necessities and they managed to do it all!

All staffs in the hotel were also amazing and very helpful. With only limited rooms available, they seemed to know each and every guests who stay there very well.

The room itself was amazing! the design was amazing and, tho it's a lil bit quirky, it has a bathtub on the balcony! All amenities provided were also amazing.

For a boutique resort level, this place would surely amaze you on so many levels. Location wise is also perfect, you'll get the tranquility you need while still within few steps only from the city hots spots. Value for money wise? Think the hotel is one of the best you can get compared to any other places in town.

Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank Harsanto
Reviewed 22 May 2015

-Nice Staff. Everyone is extremely friendly there! there was sth wrong wiz my credit card and the guy there helped me to solve it patiently.
I went back to Rambutan 8 days after my first stay.
Everyone recognize me and chatted with me, feeling just like old friends reunion.

-Good facilities. The Swimming pool is surrounded by ensuites. Bed is soft. FREE WIFI is ok.
Yet sometimes there are many mosquitos. But it would be better if you choose the Deluxe Suite.

-And the breakfast is awesome,traditional khmer cuisine!
Location is ideal. Just a 2-mins walk to night market.

I would say it is one of the best choices in Siemreap.

Room tip: Deluxe Suite is little bit expensive than the standard one and most the facilities are the same. But I think it worth it.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank Charley6666
Reviewed 21 May 2015

I will return here. The rates are excellent, the staff friendly, helpful, and well-trained, the accommodations beautiful and comfortable, and the restaurant is excellent and very affordable. You won't be disappointed.

Room tip: You can't go wrong - check their web site
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple