“Very good travel agent in Cambodia”
Review of Angkor Empire Tour

Angkor Empire Tour
Ranked #212 of 894 Tours in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Khmer civilization inhabiting the Angkor region was one of the most remarkable to flourish in South East Asia. From the 8th to the 13th centuries a succession of Hindu and Buddhist kings built over 2,000 ancient temple throughout the country . However most of tourists are always mentioned Angkor Wat, as the greatest wonders of the world. Angkor Empire Tour is operating by Mr. Heng Seng Hok, he is fully qualified licensed Tour Guide in Cambodia. Traveling with us you would get no worries, you are always welcomed. We would make your best trip and holiday in Cambodia.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 1, 2017

I really enjoy my Cambodia trip with Hok, he is a very polite and humble tour guide in Cambodia. If I plan to visit Cambodia again in the future, definitely I will get Hok as my tour guide. Highly recommended to others.

Angkor E, Owner at Angkor Empire Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your kind support and helps! We are looking forward to seeing you again in Cambodia and we would take our best to serve your excellent holiday and wonderful trip. We make your best holiday!
Your Sincerely

in 3 reviews
"angle"
"tourists"

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Mr Hok has been a great guide who was very accommodative, helpful and hardworking. I was in Siem Reap for a marathon with a group & Mr Hok ensured that we arrived at the start point very early in the morning for the race. He stayed on to cheer us until the end of the race. We were very touch by that.

Angkor E, Owner at Angkor Empire Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear valued client! You are the most welcome! Thank you very much for your kind support and excellent review about our tour service of your charity & race trip in Siem Reap Angkor Cambodia. You are all very kind heart and generous. You do help us, to share your happiness with us, your smile make us to remember you forever. We do hope to see you & your group again in the close future. All the best wishes to you and your family. Kind regards,Hok

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Hok is a resourceful and have knowledgeable guide. Whatever regarding SiemReap history and culture, he can share with u. We enjoyed our trip with him very much. We appreciate his help also to bring my father in law who suffer difficult breathing to hospital in night. Put in one word, You can trust his arrangement.

Dear valued PC H, we are all very happy to hear from you with your wonderful review about our best tour service. We would make your best trip and holiday again in the next future over here. Best regards,Hok

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

I first hired Hok to be my tour guide for Angkor wat in 2006. I came back in 2009 and used his service again. He is so honest you can totally trust him even when I was traveling alone as a woman. His service is so good and he is very gentle the holiday is very relaxing. There were time I literally passed out to have a snooze in the afternoon when back at the hotel for a shower, woke up realising he has been waiting for two hours without disturbing me! We even managed to crashed a local wedding, had dinner with all the tour guide mates at the hammock restaurants and had so much fun!!! I will highly recommend Hok.

1  Thank Priscilla C

Dear valued Priscilla!
Thank you very much for your kind support and helps. Your amazing introduction about your best trip and holiday in Cambodia would help the world know about Cambodia and her history. You make our best day ever! We would take our best experience and knowledge to serve your wonderful holiday again in the next future.
Best wishes and regards, Hok