All reviews free afternoon tea mini suite foot massage games area beautiful oasis of calm international school big living room stay feel games room free tuk tuk service into town small kitchen fantastic hospitality gorgeous boutique hotel the large swimming pool local options western and asian dishes excellent hotel
Reviewed 7 March 2018

We are stayed here four nights.Everything was great, all staff always smiles and helpful. But the way go to the hotel should be improve, When we back from night market to the hostel there is no light on the small way to the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank XuanHoan8
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel was like a paradise we could retreat to after a long day of touristy temple visits. I really just want to go back again and stay at this hotel and do nothing else here. It was that great of an experience to me. The staff were so helpful and humble l felt like royalty. It was one of the top 5 hotel experiences I have ever had. Thank you Mane suites for making my stay in Siem Reap a memorable one.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Ronald C
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

we have wonderful time in Mane Village Suites, it brighten our trip with their tasty a la carte breakfast, comfortable room and warmest service. 30mins free foot massage is cool but when we have our scrub spa, no hot water for shower and we are not being informed in advance. this obviously a big mistake and fail, and we are charged original price for tax and services which is 20% over the price.
#gotravelwithandie #driprowaterproofcase

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank 439andiec
Reviewed 26 February 2018

This out of the way hotel is lovely. The staff is extremely gracious and helpful. They arranged for my laundry to be picked up when I couldn't do it and for taxis when we needed them. The restaurant is excellent. Obviously I enjoyed staying there very much.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Very big suites and very friendly staff. The pool area is amazing. Very close to the city center.

We enjoyed staying at Mane Village Suites and would highly recommend this to couples and families.

We will be back for sure!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple