Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$54
US$32
US$26
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$33/night.

US$133
US$66
US$47
US$38
  • Breakfast included
US$50
US$45
Okay 1 Villa(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$12
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$264
US$145
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$185
US$78
Priceline
All reviewsgrand elyseela residencewelcome drinkcabana roomkids playing in the poolpenthouse suitelounge chairs around the pooldiverse breakfastbeautiful hotelplace to stay when visitingtuk tuk from pub streetcambodian scarfarranged tuk tuksdays tourfront desk staffmade to order eggsonly stayed one night
Reviewed 10 November 2017

A new hotel which provides exceptional customer service and comfortable environment. The breakfast was limited as a UK visitor but I’m sure suited lots of people. The pool was shaded all day albeit limited sun loungers. Good value.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We spent four nights in Siem Reap. The staff at Grande Elyssee were so helpful and happy to have us there. Jasmine was our lead staff member. She took incredible care looking after us - she even bartered with a tuk-tuk driver for us. Attention to details and genuine concern for our experience and comfort. We really couldn’t have asked for more. All the staff were remarkable. When we left, it felt like we were leaving home/family.

Room Tip: For us, the pillows were too if and too firm- a small detail.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Cindy J
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I LOVED my stay at Grand Élysée La Résidence. The staff were amazing, super attentive, very friendly, and happy to help any way they could. Everyone was wonderful, but a few who stood out were Ms. Rose (she was assigned to us while in Siem Reap), Mr. Sam (the manager I think), and Mr. Tren (our driver during the day).

The hotel is fairly small, but the rooms are spacious and lovely. If you want TV they have basically any channel you could think of. The rooms were clean, the beds soft and comfortable, and the balconies large and inviting. They separate the shower and toilet in two different parts of the room, which was a nice bonus.

The food at the hotel is as good as anywhere else in Siem Reap, but there really isn't any reason to stay at the hotel for very long because there is so much to do! We went to Angkor Wat, the Floating Village, Happy Horse Farm, Night Market, Pub Street, Waterfall, and so much more. The Pool at the hotel is small but also very nice.

My one issue is that because this was a fairly new hotel there were certain growing pains the hotel went thru. For example, nowhere to hang up the towels after used.

Aside from that, it was perfect. The staff were amazing. And they aren't lying when they say it's a quick trip to center of town. Tuk tuk's are 2 US dollars for a ride into town, and they will also come back and pick you up if you like. However, you can easily walk. It's only 15 minutes by foot.

Great hotel. Highly recommend. Would love to come back.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2017

The minute we walked into this establishment I knew I picked a winner. We were greeted with a welcome drink which was refreshing after arriving from the airport on a hot day. The staff is well trained, knowledgeable and acted professionally. Check in was easy, shortly afterwards a staff led us to our room. We had a room which faced the pool and there were people sitting by the pool. The room was spacious, clean and the toilet and bathroom are separated. There was some fruit and a bottle of wine in the room.
Breakfast is buffet style and it was included. There is a variety and it was sufficient to kickstart the day. We also had dinner at the hotel. The food is good but not as cheap as eating on Pub Street or walking a few blocks down the street towards Kings Road. The weather was hot at the beginning of November so we simply took the tuktuk which was across from the hotel. If you need to do laundry, come out of the hotel and turn right. Walk about 200 m. Cost is $1 US per kg so it is really cheap.

I would definitely recommend this hotel as it is clean, spacious and not too far away from Pub Street.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Highly Recommended – I will return to this Hotel

I just completed a wonderful 4-night stay at the Elysee. The hotel is new and beautiful. But the high points of the visit were the staff.

The hotel provided free airport pickup, and I was met promptly to Mr. Sam. Mr. Sam was there for me everyday, and he was always willing to help; he is very professional, and just a super nice man. Mr. Sam arranged tuk tuks for me, and had recommendations for tour guides. I’d already pre-booked, but next time, I will just ask Mr. Sam for a recommendation. He made a wonderful initial impression, which carried throughout my visit.

Another excellent staffer was Sophal. Just out of school, Sophal said this was his first job, and I could easily tell that he REALLY enjoyed his work. Sophal made restaurant reservations for me a couple of nights, and we had a few nice talks.

I had booked three nights, and on the third night, I learned that the water festival would start the next day, so I wanted to stay an extra day to see part of the event. When I asked at the desk, I was informed that the hotel was completely booked because of the influx of guests coming to see the water festival. However, in about ten minutes, Jake came to my room to offer to let me stay for the extra nights at a very good rate. In retrospect, I should have stayed more days in Siem Reap and MANY excellent restaurants.

Jake was the manager of the hotel, and he clearly kept everything running smoothly. As this is a new hotel, as asked me a couple of times for my recommendations on things that could be changed. I really didn’t have any suggestions; my stay and the facilities were excellent. The entire team worked smoothly, and Jake and his entire staff were very professional. I was quite shocked that on my last day, leaving at 600am, Jake came to say goodbye. He was off duty in the morning, so this was a very nice and personal touch.

And finally, I’d like to note Sreymeas who promptly replied to my question via email. Her answers were to the point and had a nice personal touch. It was clear that she cared about her guests.

The hotel breakfast was a typical buffet, with salad, fruits, breads and made to order eggs. It was quite nice, and the restaurant area is a very pleasant place to sit. I did have dinner on my first evening at the hotel restaurant; it was very good. However, I did not notice that many people eating at the restaurant during my stay, which was too bad, because my dinner was excellent. There are quite a few nice restaurants in Siem Reap; so being a new hotel, I suppose they will need to grow this business over time.

As I work while traveling, Internet access is essential, and the reception at Elysee was always fast.

From this hotel, I walked to a couple of great restaurant nearby (like 5-10 minutes), however, use a tuk tuk after night, as the roads are narrow and there are no sidewalks. Tuk tuks cost $2 per ride, but one charge me $3 for a much longer ride from the downtown area, which seemed fair.

Room Tip: Rooms around the pool are great if you are a pool person. However, there can be some noise from pool users.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo