“Excellent food and great value for money! Recommended in Sunday Times”
Review of Khmer Kitchen Gate

Khmer Kitchen Gate
Ranked #405 of 1,027 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$1 - US$12
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I read about this restaurant in The Sunday Times and also by friends who have been to Angkor Wat and Siem Reap. Food is fresh and very good. Service friendly even when extremely busy.

Would not hesitate to recommend.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We ate here 3x in one week. Originall we came here because it was near our hotel. We returned for the great food and friendly service.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed up the road from here , this cafe was a gr8 find , we ate here twice. Clean & gr8 food , worth a visit for a no nonsense meal in Siem Reap average price for a meal $2.50 ... try the chicken amok , outstanding

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend wanted to try a vegetarian red pumpkin khmer curry that is not spicy () and they said that it's possible and it was delicious!

9/10 food: My hot spicy fried basil chicken was also very good (but not the best I ever had)
10/10 staff: Friendly, helpful and in a happy mood
7/10 ambience: classical open siem reap located directly next at a street. But it's totally clean and we'll furnished
9/10 prices: For the great quality of the cuisine the prices are quite cheap (like 3,75$ for red khmer curry)

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Great food at great prices.

I had my breakfast at this location every day while I was in SR. Most impressive thing about this place is their simple international breakfast items that gets the job done for travelers like us.

They open at 6:30 AM in the morning which should be convineant for those who leave early mornings to the temples.