Courtyard by Marriott Siem Reap Resort
US$80
US$65
Agoda.com
US$46
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$29
Agoda.com
US$134
US$105
US$165
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop barf b managerelite statusamazing courtyardfull service hotelevery single employeebouquet of flowershotel staffasian and western foodbreakfast and dinnermodern facilitieslocal culturesticky ricefront desk managerginger teahotel offersspecial shout
Reviewed 8 March 2018

We arrived in Siem Reap in the early evening, but it was nearly 9:00 PM by the time we got to the hotel. We were greeted with smiles and cool washcloths on a tray. Our check-in took place on big comfortable cushions in the lobby rather than standing at a desk, which was delightful. It's hard to describe just how darned FRIENDLY everyone at this hotel was. We really felt like family friends the whole time we were there. As we were checking in, the concierge team (and I do mean team!) helped us to organize tours for two days. We had come into town for a very short visit with only the most general idea of what we wanted to do, and they really helped us to get it all organized. Their recommendations were invaluable.
The first day, we had breakfast at Loc Lac, the hotel restaurant. Loc Lac offers fresh fruit, a "build your own" congee bar, a "build your own" soup bar, juices and smoothies, and just about any western breakfast item you could think of. We had the soup, congee, and fruit, and it was fantastic.
Our guide met us at the hotel and we took off in his tuktuk for a day visiting Artisans Angkor and a floating village. We paid this guide and the cost of our floating village boat tour ($20 each) directly. In the evening, we had dinner at Khmer Kitchen, a local spot recommended by the Courtyard's Concierge team. In retrospect, we might have enjoyed another meal at Luc Lac more - Khmer Kitchen was crowded with tourists.
On day two, the Courtyard had arranged for an air-conditioned car with a driver and a guide (Mr. Vanh Tharath) for a sunrise at Angkor Wat. After our visit to Angkor Wat, we returned for another brilliant breakfast at the Courtyard and a very brief nap and shower.
At noon, we headed back out with Vanh Tharath and our driver, and visited Ta Prohm and Bayon temples. Vanh Tharath was an excellent guide; as expected, he was very knowledgeable about the history of the area, but he was also an excellent bird guide. If we travel to Siem Reap again, we will make a point of asking for him.
Our room at the Courtyard was really nice. The hotel is brand new, with luxurious wide hallways and a lot of beautiful details. The pool looked wonderful, but we never had the chance to use it. The Spa wasn't open yet, so we didn't get a chance to try out any of the spa services.
The thing that stands out for my wife and I about our stay at the Courtyard Siem Reap is the kindness of the people there. Narith San and his team really did a terrific job of making us feel welcome and of anticipating our every need.

Room Tip: Pool view is very nice.
2  Thank Duane_McD
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Front end staff of San, Fong, Kate and Kim where the most friendly people I have ever met. I have spent time all over the world and this hotel staff was unbelievable in how well they took care of us from knowledge of the city to down right hospitable to a whole new level. I have never been so well taken care of at a hotel. The wet cold towels from the time you arrive to all the help to check out the city to restaurant recommendations to anything you needed I cant say enough good things about them. The rooms were perfectly maintained the pool was beautiful the breakfast buffet was remarkable. Don't stay anywhere else with in Siem Reap you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Pool view was great not sure about other ones
1  Thank Mike H
Ashley L, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Siem Reap Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear Mike H,

Thank you for your kinds words. The team love taking care of our guests and are incredibly proud to showcase their beautiful city. We hope you return to visit us soon.

Best regards,

Ashley

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This brand new Courtyard Marriott Hotel in Siem Reap is outstanding in every way. The rooms are spacious and beautifully appointed, the food is excellent, the service is fantastic and the pool heaven. The staff are absolutely wonderful, helpful, kind and always smiling. My husband and I stayed here two nights while visiting Angkor Wat recently. When we arrived late at night, I had just fallen and hurt my ankle. The staff all rallied around, found me a wheelchair, got me ice for my ankle and quickly got us into our room. The next two days they looked after me, ensuring I was comfortable and cared for. The day I left they presented me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I have never been so pampered and I was very touched by their caring. Wish I could return!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ian T

Dear Ian T,

Thank you for taking the time to write. Our rooms are one of the more spacious ones in town, with the deluxe rooms approximately 40sqm with balcony. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope your ankle is much better now and wish you could return to explore the rest of Siem Reap too!

Best regards,

Ashley

Reviewed 1 March 2018

The Courtyard is the perfect place to stay in Siem Reap. Really, look no further. First, it's brand new. The location is away from the hustle and bustle of Pub Street and the river, but close enough that it's a $4, ten minute tuk-tuk ride away. Tuk-tuks are readily available outside the resort given that the hotel is on one Siem Reap's main roads. Smartly designed, the hotel is set back from the road so there's no street noise in the rooms making for a peaceful night's sleep. We opted to use the hotel's pick up service to/from the REP airport. For $15, we were met by a nice young man named Geo once we cleared passport control. From there, we rode in a nice, clean SUV for about 20 minutes to the resort.Once at the resort, you are greeted warmly with smiles, a cold towel and the in-house and delicious sticky rice ice cream. It was a perfect start! Every single hotel employee that we encountered in the hotel was impeccably trained. They are a young and excited staff and do everything they can to make sure you feel comfortable and happy - I wish all Marriotts that I stay at had a team like this - they are just so wonderful and we left with such warm feelings about the hotel and Cambodia as a whole. Joe at the front desk is a young man that I ran into several times during my 4 night stay. He is just the nicest young man and the Marriott should be proud to have him on staff. What can be said about the rooms? The beds are comfortable. The WiFi worked great. The bathrooms, with the rainfall showerhead was just wonderful after being in Siem Reap in the heat and humidity. The rooms were heaven and I slept great. What more can you ask for?

Room Tip: Get a pool view room.
2  Thank DCWanderer10
Lenen Mar P, Public Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Siem Reap Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

We are extremely grateful to read you feedback, DCWanderer10. We are very glad to have the chance to host you and let you experience the true Cambodian hospitality during your stay with us. We would love to welcome you again during your next visit with Upperdeck, our Rooftop bar, and Quan spa already opened.

I will surely let the Team know of your wonderful review. Thank you!

Cheers,
Lenen

Reviewed 28 February 2018

My husband and I recently stayed at this great hotel on our trip to Siem Reap for 1 evening to see Angkor Wat. We were delighted with our stay at this beautiful hotel. Coming from the US, it's always nice to find the known experience of Marriott properties around the world. We were greeted by the kindest staff who could not have provided nicer service during our stay. Every single person we dealt with was so kind, big smiles, and wonderful English. Room was very clean and fresh and pool was awesome. Delicious breakfast spread. Great location just 20+ minutes to the temples and 10 mins to the fun nightlife areas.
Highly recommend staying here if you're visiting!
Big thanks again to the team here for making our stay so lovely!!

Room Tip: Ask taxi driver (go to airport taxi window desk) to help with a tour of the temples. Great service & rates for the day tour!
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Lenen Mar P, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Siem Reap Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Hi Lindsey:

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Im sure that our Associates enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. If you’re traveling to our area again soon, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

PS: We just opened of Upperdeck (Rooftop Bar) and QUAN Spa that will make your next stay with us more fun!

Cheers,