“Tokla~The Best Driver in Siem Reap”
Review of Tuk Tuk Okay

Tuk Tuk Okay
Ranked #247 of 317 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tuk Tuk Okay - Siem Reap, welcome to heritage site of Angkor Cambodia. I'm Alex and I offer private Tuk Tuk Transportation service and tours in and around Siem Reap such as countryside tour and angkor archeological park tour with an experience and reasonable price aboard my Tuk Tuk service. You'll have great experience and real adventures with your trips.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My friend and I had Tokla as our driver. He was an amazing driver! He took us to amazing places! We went to the mountains and played on the vines, we hiked through lush trees and forests and saw a beautiful waterfall. Along the way, we bought watermelon from villagers from the countryside and ate it in the tuk tuk! It was so much fun! We had the best time with Tokla. He took good care of us, like family. We will always remember Tokla, a good friend in Siem Reap and the best driver in all of Cambodia. You will have a great time with Tokla!

1  Thank khaxi0ng
Alex J, Owner at Tuk Tuk Okay, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Hello Khaxiong.
Thank you a best comment to me, I hope to see you again in Siem Reap city.

All reviews
"angkor"
"cambodia"
"mr"

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Really reliable and friendly, who can organize for you a perfect Angkor Wat Trip. He also can show you some special local food and offers fair prices. For 3 days he was more a friend for us and with free cold water and a relaxing Atmosphere tokla enabled us to have a unforgetable Journey through Siem Reap!

Sophal C, Owner at Tuk Tuk Okay, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Hello Bles, thank you so much for your kinds and feed back to my service. I wish to meet you again one day in Siem Reap city.

Best wishes,
Alex

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Tokla was our driver for 4 days. He knows the best and most important spots of Angkor Wat and Siem Reap and gave us good recommendations. Also he was able to give background information about different topics and was interested in our questions. In those days Tokla became a good friend of us. I don't think it is possible to get a better driver than him or his mate Alex. Also the prices were fair and his English skills are good.

1  Thank Lukas K
Sophal C, Owner at Tuk Tuk Okay, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Hi Lukas! Thank you for much for taking to write good review.
We look forward to see you again here

Best wishes
Alex

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Alex picked us up from the airport to our Air BnB.
He then offered to take us around to Angkor Wat and the surrounding temples for the entire day, as well as taking us around Siem Reap tourist spots for the following three days.
Alex is very friendly, kind and just great company to have while travelling in Cambodia.
We couldn't recommend him higher :)

Sophal C, Owner at Tuk Tuk Okay, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you so much for your gaving me this review and thank for trust on me to drive around Siem Reap.
Thank from Alex.