“Not only a driver”

Tuk Tuk Okay
Ranked #242 of 322 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I’m Alex, and I offer private tuk tuk transportation service and tours in and around Siem Reap. You’ll have a great experience and real adventures aboard my tuk tuk.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

Tokla was our driver for 4 days. He knows the best and most important spots of Angkor Wat and Siem Reap and gave us good recommendations. Also he was able to give background information about different topics and was interested in our questions. In those days Tokla became a good friend of us. I don't think it is possible to get a better driver than him or his mate Alex. Also the prices were fair and his English skills are good.

1  Thank Lukas K
Sophal C, Owner at Tuk Tuk Okay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Lukas! Thank you for much for taking to write good review.
We look forward to see you again here

Best wishes

"english"
"cambodia"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Alex picked us up from the airport to our Air BnB.
He then offered to take us around to Angkor Wat and the surrounding temples for the entire day, as well as taking us around Siem Reap tourist spots for the following three days.
Alex is very friendly, kind and just great company to have while travelling in Cambodia.
We couldn't recommend him higher :)

Sophal C, Owner at Tuk Tuk Okay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your gaving me this review and thank for trust on me to drive around Siem Reap.
Thank from Alex.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

The nicest tuk-tuk driver I met in my 3-month travel in Asia!

Just when I was getting sick of the pushy behavior of Cambodian tuk-tuk drivers, I met Tokla and he totally changed my mind. I found out it can be awesome and relaxt to travel by tuk-tuk!

Great way to visit places such as the Angkor temples.
Definitely recommendable to all people!

Sophal C, Owner at Tuk Tuk Okay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for support my service . The Siem Reap Driver team would like to say thank and wishing you back next time and choice our service again.

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

I remember moments with Tokla ans his family as my best memory of my trip un Cambodia. He was always giving us good advices and stories ! I deeply recommand!

Dear StacyHenin,

Thank you so much for your kind to us,gave us a review , I and my friend Mr.Tokla would like to says thank your very so much and hopefully to see you again.

The Best King,
The Siem Reap Driver Team,

See more reviews
Reviewed May 22, 2017

Alex picked us up from our AirBnB and took us to the Angkor Wat temple very early in the morning to see the sunrise and he waited for us to finish there and then drove us to the nearby temples. The following day he drove us again later on in the day so that we could sleep in, and see the temples at sunset! Alex has great English speaking skills and he is learning Chinese. He is super friendly and kind. Without a doubt, you will have a great time with Alex as your tuk-tuk driver!

Dear stephrocks,

Good morning Stephrocks, I would like to say thank you for your kindness to me, for your gave me a review and hopefully to see you again next trip in Siem Reap,Cambodia.

King Regard