Review Highlights
Recommended

Traveled with my family in October and go with Roben around Angkor Wat, Beng Mealea and Koh Ker. We... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
diszyd
very accommodating

he’s friendly and easy to talk... the price he gave us was ok/reasonable compared to others...we... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Maribel M
via mobile

All reviews tuk tuk angkor wat waterfall english sites tour
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Roben is an amazing tuktuk driver/tourguide during my visit in Angkor Wat on January 2018. He explained brief details of the temples and allow me to explore the temples on my own. He made sure I’m enjoying the tour and brought me to different temples to take awesome pictures. Definitely recommended. A++++ for the tour :)

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Roben was recommended to me by a good friend and I am extremely happy with the recommendation. Roben is very friendly and reliable. He speaks great English and has a excellent knowlegde of Angkor Wat and Siem Reap.
He was always on time and never let me down and even helped me to book a bus to my next destination.
I spent three days with him and enjoyed them all. I was travelling alone at the time so it was really nice to have his company as well.
i would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a Tuk Tuk driver in Siem Reap

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Roben brought us around Siem Reap for 3 days including going to see the sunrise at Angkor Wat, He is knowledgeable about the place and would give great suggestions as to how long you would spend at each attraction and what time should you be there to avoid the crowd. I must say that our journey would not have been smooth without Roben. He is a reliable and punctual person.Thumbs up! Thanks Roben!

TukTukRoben, Owner at Tuk Tuk Roben, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thanks you so much for nice review. It was nice being tour guide for you for 3 days and I see you next time you come to Siem Reap!

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends had a great time with Roben and Enjoyed the tour in Angkor Wat! He is very friendly and Fluent in English. I'm looking forward to come back and bring new friends with me and will look for Roben again for the tour!

Thanks you Ariel! We see you next time with many friends! Take care my friend!

Reviewed 20 January 2018

We are a family of 4 and decided to visit Cambodia only 2 days in advance. A lots of things need to be arranged. We could not go by tour from Vietnam since there was no such tour on the day we wanted. So we decided to go on ourselves. A biggest worry was that how would we communicate with local people there if we do not have any guide. Searching through the TripAdvisor and reviews, we tried Roben as he looks nice from his photo. We fixed our trip as HAN-Siem Reap - Phnom Penh - HAN. Chat with him via fb messenger and we decided to book a sunrise tour on 10JAN18 by car (a Lexus one!). He even offered airport pickup free of charge even our flight arrived there in the evening. Roben had been very supportive showing us where and how from 5am to 5pm that day. He also spent time in car telling us stories about each and every visiting points with his very good English and very friendly attitude. Thanks Roben. He had made our Siem Reap trip become so fantastic.I would recommend him to you if you have a plan to visit this historic area.

Was nice to meet family and thanks you for review. Glad you enjoy and see you next time!