“Tuk Tuk Roben....SIMPLY THE BEST!”
Review of Tuk Tuk Roben

Tuk Tuk Roben
Ranked #181 of 322 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hello, my name is Roben and I'll be happy to be your tuk tuk driver around Siem Reap. From Angkor Wat temple tours to sunsets at Tonle Sap Lake. Average price is for a normal day of driving 7 hours, however sunrise and sunset trips are both available, feel free to ask! I speak good English, know the best restaurants and always have ice cold water on board. I offer tours from tuk tuk or from a car with cold air conditioning. FREE transport from airport or bus station is included when you book a tour with me.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

On 23rd and 24th of March 2018 we used the services of Roben to visit the temples of Angkor and the floating village.
We can highly recommend the services provided by Roben.
Roben appeared to be very reliable, punctual and had good suggestions and tips for the visits.
So, being a traveller, if you have any doubt about whom to chose as your tuk tuk driver...stop doubting, do not hesitate...go with Roben!!
He's without any discussion your best possible choice.

@Roben: All the best and thanks again for helping to make our few days in Siem Reap superb☺!
Marc & Christine, Belgium

in 3 reviews
"tours"
"driver"

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

Roben is an amazing tuktuk driver/tourguide during my visit in Angkor Wat on January 2018. He explained brief details of the temples and allow me to explore the temples on my own. He made sure I’m enjoying the tour and brought me to different temples to take awesome pictures. Definitely recommended. A++++ for the tour :)

Reviewed February 9, 2018

Roben was recommended to me by a good friend and I am extremely happy with the recommendation. Roben is very friendly and reliable. He speaks great English and has a excellent knowlegde of Angkor Wat and Siem Reap.
He was always on time and never let me down and even helped me to book a bus to my next destination.
I spent three days with him and enjoyed them all. I was travelling alone at the time so it was really nice to have his company as well.
i would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a Tuk Tuk driver in Siem Reap

Reviewed January 24, 2018

Roben brought us around Siem Reap for 3 days including going to see the sunrise at Angkor Wat, He is knowledgeable about the place and would give great suggestions as to how long you would spend at each attraction and what time should you be there to avoid the crowd. I must say that our journey would not have been smooth without Roben. He is a reliable and punctual person.Thumbs up! Thanks Roben!

TukTukRoben, Owner at Tuk Tuk Roben, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Thanks you so much for nice review. It was nice being tour guide for you for 3 days and I see you next time you come to Siem Reap!