Dom Boutique Hotel
US$114
US$57
Agoda.com
US$46
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$72
US$65
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$134
US$151
US$28
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$264
US$136
Agoda.com
US$165
  • Pool
All reviewsitalian ownerrainfall showerking size bedincredible valueamazing hotelgreat poolcomfortable roomstayed longerfirst floorlaundry servicepool areapub streetplace to staythe hotel stafftuk tukangkor watkettle
Reviewed 2 February 2018

We stayed at DOM for one night on an impulsive last minute staycation due to a broken hot water system in our house. I really just wanted to have a hot shower, so made the family pack up at 7pm and check into DOM for the night. No-one regretted it!
We stayed in the Family Room which is two adjoining rooms sharing a bathroom. One room has a king bed, and the other has a queen bed and single and a large screen LCD TV. The rooms are a good size, and there's a balcony. There is free coffee and tea in the room and a fridge, and everything was clean and new. The beds are not super soft, but not rock hard like some hotel beds in Cambodia. I have a soft bed at home, and I had a comfortable sleep. We stayed on the first floor away from the road and it was very quiet....more peaceful than my own home.
I was very happy with the bathroom. Large, clean, a bath (!), good pressure, quality fittings and complimentary toothbrushes. The downside is they only provide liquid soap in the shower and hand basin - no shampoo and conditioner. This doesnt bother me, because most hotel shampoos and conditioners are horrible for my hair and I never use them, but this will be inconvenient for some. Maybe plan ahead if you stay here and stop at one of the many local 7-Eleven types stores for some good quality travel-size shampoos. There are a few of those shops not far away across from the nearby Wat.
We stayed in Room 205, and there is an anomaly with the hot water thats common in Cambodia...they installed the taps with the hot and cold connected in a way that doesnt correspond to the colour indicator on the shower fitting. The hot water system is instant, so can take a few minutes to warm up. If you have it facing on what looks like the hot, obviously it will never heat up. Try and turn it to cold and wait a few minutes and the water will be as hot as you like. You can tell youve got the hot water setting by the pressure changing up and down a little as it heats. Im focusing a lot on this issue as I was only there for the shower, and I freaked out a little when I thought there was no hot water! Crisis averted with some patience though.
Free al a carte breakfast for 5 of us was included (kitchen opens 7:15am). They give you complimentary juice and a bowl of fruit when you sit down, and there are 5 choices of breakfast style ($4.50 if you are paying). All come with coffee and tea...the coffee was great! Most foreigners would like the American breakfast which is eggs your style, bacon, sausage, tomato and toast but there are Asian options and these were also good. Breakfast was served really fast.
The staff were all very friendly.
They have a small bar and can make you drinks by the pool. An excellent bar (The Republic) is directly behind the hotel on the main road if you feel like exploring the area. It's safe to walk at night and there's an ATM across from it too.
All of this cost $50 including breakfast, so I think this is probably the best value boutique hotel in Siem Reap when you consider the room quality, pool area, service and breakfast. If you are expecting a resort for this price, you will be disappointed, but I have seen other older hotels for this price and this blows them away.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2018

This place looks a lot nicer in the photos. There's no shampoo/conditioner in the bathroom. Instead of a roll of toilet paper, I just got a stack of paper. I had a few mosquitoes in my room. It's loud in the morning, while people wait to go to Angkor Wat for sunrise. The staff doesn't speak English well and it took a long time to check-in.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Paolo M, Owner at Dom Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

I thank u for your feedback, we don't give shampoo but shower gel, and all room have toilet paper, for mosquito sorry we are in asia.
About staff all my staff speak english.and usually check in very fast.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

When we booked this hotel, we were pretty excited to get here since it looked so luxurious. We checked into our room which was on the first floor, right above the reception and with a balcony at the front of the hotel, facing the street. I think this was a little bad luck, since this made the room pretty noisy. Very early in the morning, you could hear the tuktuks and motorbikes in the street, picking up guests leaving for Angkor Wat to see the sunrise (at 4:30 AM!). Also, many street dogs howling and barking throughout the night on this street kept us awake for quite some hours. Of course these noises are not something the hotel staff can do something about, but maybe the windows or balcony doors should be made a little bit more sound-proof. Perhaps the rooms more at the back of the hotel complex don't have this problem. Also another minor note: the front door of the room did not close properly.

Our room was huge though, basically consisting out of 3 rooms: the bedroom, a bathroom with an enormous bath (which was not clean, used soap bars from previous guests still laying there and bugs in the tub) and a room with a sink and big closet.

We did enjoy the pool very much. The breakfast was very basic. Staff was overall very nice, they did not speak English that well but surely did their best to accommodate our needs. So overall: nice hotel which could be amazing with a small minor adjustments! (or maybe we just had bad luck with this room?)

Suggestion for anyone staying here: couple of minutes walking distance is a restaurant called HAVEN. We went there three days in a row!! Absolute recommendation. Check out my review I left them on TripAdvisor ;-)

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Paolo M, Owner at Dom Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you for your feedback sorry for noise in the room we have to upgrade the room soon the hotel is new but Cambodian don't have any idea about building.
I hope u have safe trip
Paolo and Dom staff
Ps heaven is a great restaurant

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

You won’t find a better hotel for the money in Siem Reap. You would pay £150+ a night for this anywhere in Europe. Staff very friendly, pool amazing and the bathroom in the rooms is of 5* hotel standard. Wouldn’t stay anywhere in Siem Reap!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Great little pool area that gets the sun. Clean, comfortable room. Great aircon. Fast wifi. Same day laundry service. Super friendly team working here and an owner who is very hands on to ensure everything goes to plan. In some ways it beats the 5 star chain hotels in Siem Reap

How they manage to do all this for money is beyond me. An absolute bargain. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
Paolo M, Owner at Dom Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank u for your feedback I hope to host u again and I wish all the best for u
Paolo and Dom staff