The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$80
US$60
Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$74
US$51
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$54
US$45
Agoda.com
Golden Temple Hotel(Siem Reap)
US$99
Agoda.com
US$77
US$40
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$83
US$73
  • Breakfast included
Angkor Pearl Hotel(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$16
Priceline
US$134
US$108
All reviewsboutique hotelfresh coconutowner davidcoconut drinkangkor wattuk tukhotel ownercomplimentary bottle of wineroyal suitefree mini barbeautiful designsmall hotelfruit platterhotel is beautifulgreat boutiquetropical gardenanyone visiting siem reap
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Occasionally boutique hotels meet my expectations. This one set it at a higher level. David met us at the beginning of our stay and made us feel welcome and comfortable. We never had to ask twice for anything. His staff is attentive and polite. The design of the hotel is incredible. The thought and design aesthetic are wonderful. We stayed at two different rooms, one for couples and another when my adult son joined us. Both rooms were elegant, clean, modern creative designs. The food at the hotel was as good as any restaurant in any major city. There is a reason it is so highly ranked. We came back for an extra night here because we loved it so much.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AzTraveler5
Reviewed 1 January 2018

We stayed a total of 5 nights during Christmas and booked 3 out of the 9 rooms available. Upon arrival we were immediately greeted and picked up from the airport personally by the hotel's manager. Location wise, it is a short 10-15 mins drive from the airport. It is outside of town, in the heartlands of Siem Reap away from the touristy part of town. However the hotel is only a 5-10 mins tuk tuk ride away from town. Upon arrival, the hotel staff were very accommodating, presenting us with towels, a traditional welcoming snack, and helping us with our baggages. The rooms were all HUGE and well furnished with very modern amenities present. Cleanliness was never an issue as the rooms and hotel grounds were always kept spotless. We were informed that EVERYTHING in the minibar was free. A complimentary bottle of wine was also given, one for every room. To top it all off, every morning during housekeeping and at night after dinner, they would always leave small snacks in the room in the form of cheese/nuts/mochi etc. Normally for hotels, they would come in only once a day for housekeeping, but here they would come in again in the evening to do ANOTHER ROUND to change out towels. The food there is also nothing short of GREAT. Tuk tuk rides out of the hotel is also complimentary, you'd only need to pay for the return trip. During our stay, the staff were very helpful and even helped planned a lot of the activities we had done on the trip. But the highlight of our trip was a BBQ. On Christmas day itself, we had asked David and his staff if he could help our family do a BBQ. He went above and beyond, closing off the entire pool area for our family. He even had his head chef prepare the freshest cuts of meat, and he even stayed there the entire time to help barbecue the food.

My stay at Shintana Saya Residence was overall an amazing one, better than that of most hotels, just because the service they provide has such a personal touch to it. It made my holiday a memorable one, and I would definitely be coming back to Shintana Saya Residence. Choosing not to stay with them is a HUGE mistake, one that you'll definitely regret.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank WKS97
Reviewed 31 December 2017

We stayed 2 nights in a large well appointed room. We were collected from the airport and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Their own tuk tuk driver took us into town and also took us to the nearby temples where Ta Prohm and Bayon were our favourites.They are even sending me 2 items of clothing that I left in the room. Great!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I had a great experience at Shintana Saya Residence. This elegant boutique hotel is truly a sanctuary. It’s very clean, modern, peaceful, beautifully designed, great food, and excellent service.

When I arrived in Siem Reap, the owner, David personally picked me up at the airport. Once at the hotel I was greeted by the lovely staff and offered a fresh coconut to rehydrate. I was surprised when I entered the room that there was a bottle of white wine chilling along with some nuts and cheese as a welcoming to relax and feel at home.

The room was very spacious with a modern zen feel. What David has created is very special. He has 16 years working in 5-star hotels. He and his staff have really thought about every detail.

The next day I took a tour of Angkor Wat and several other temples. I learned a lot about the history and culture and once I was back at the residence I realized that some of what I learned was reflected in the layout of the hotel. Hint: maybe there is a reason that there are 9 rooms?

The staff were always smiling and so eager to serve. Also, I was very pleasantly impressed by the wonderful food and drinks. The coffee was excellent, the recommended items on the menu were delicious, and the cocktails were prefect.

I really hope if you read this review you will consider staying at Shintana Saya Residence!

Geoff Thomas

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights. The hotel is beautiful. Rooms are spacious and immaculate. Restaurant is delicious. Pool was relaxing. Staff was incredibly friendly. David, the owner, personally drove us to the airport and provided several generous treats during our stay. The people who work there really want everything to be perfect and are informative and helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: December 2017