Anusa Residence & Spa
US$114
US$57
Hotels.com
US$46
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$134
US$151
US$28
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$264
US$136
Agoda.com
US$165
  • Pool
All reviewstuk tukangkor watearly checksoaking tubamerican breakfastwelcome drinkjunior suitepub streetour honeymoonfree breakfastpool barperfect hotelupon checkquiet areabeautiful roomairport pickbig room
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Very effiecient and friendly staff! I've booked last minute, but they managed to organise airport pick up promptly and helped with the early check in which is much appriciated as I've travel overnight.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We have spent 3nights at Anusa Residence & Spa, and was truly the best choice we could be hoping for. Staff is excellent very friendly and amazingly helpful in all sorts of ways. As it was our honeymoon they surprised us with a breathtaking decoration in the room which made our stay even more special. Good location, rooms are nice and clean, the pool area is lovely and very relaxing. We honestly recommend this accomodation to everybody who is planning a visit to Siem Reap.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

From the moment that I arrived I was greeted with the wonderful Cambodian hospitality. My flight came in early and they accommodated me with food, a nice cool towel for my face and hands and a glass of juice that was delicious not sure what it was but it was awesome. I was able to get into a room hours early and it was never mentioned to me again.(serious gift)

Throughout my five-day stay I enjoyed their breakfast, pool, and our room was very spacious and clean. The entire property was very clean and the staff was extremely sweet and helpful.
Another one of the major things I was looking for was a place that was quiet. I did not want busloads of tourists and this was the spot for that. Although the property was full I was able to sleep in and enjoy my stay comfortably.
Arrangements to get around the town we’re always provided by the hotel staff or Tuk Tuk was always outside the front door. Cannot say enough about this property and it’s staff.
A best kept secret. You won’t be disappointed.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We have been there these holidays and it was the best we could have! Rooms completely clean, a nice swimming pool and an excellent staff, starting from reception until the girls of massage. We had our anniversary together there and I received a kind and beautiful decoration, everybody very attentious. Thank you so much, and we hardly recommend to everyone who is travelling to Siem Reap. Also a good costXbenefit and location!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I didn’t actually stay at Anusa, but my Wife did while in Siem Reap with a group helping build at a local children’s shelter.

She was there over Valentines Day, so I called to see if I could arrange a bottle of Prosecco to be delivered to her room with a cheesy valentines note. I was helped out by Nary, who emailed me the wine list straight away, and within ten minutes of my calling, it was all arranged and paid for.

When my Wife got back to the hotel the next day she found the chilled bottle, glasses, and a lovely card with flowers and a plate of nibbles for four, as I asked for four glasses for my Wife and her friends.

It was a nice extra touch that was greatly appreciated. Too often we have more negative guest service experiences than ones that go above and beyond so big thanks to Nary and the team at Anusa.

By the way, my Wife really enjoyed her stay and said she wants to stay there again when we go as a family.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo