US$256
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$54
US$49
US$83
US$73
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$208
US$145
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$185
US$90
US$41
US$33
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$38/night.

US$74
US$53
Agoda.com
Okay 1 Villa(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$12
  • Pool
US$45
US$43
US$38
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2016

We loved this hotel from the minute we stepped out of the taxi.
Greeted with a massive smile, cold orange juice and chilled face towel....... bliss. It carried on this way throughout our stay.
The room is tasteful and beautifully decorated. The pool area is essential after a day round the temples.
I would stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2016

They personalized our experience. I casually mentioned to the lady at the front desk I'd like to try some Cambodian grubs - and she promptly got me two plates of beetles and fried grasshoppers which made for a great photo-op. Enjoyed my stay quite a bit.

Stayed: March 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank badcafe
Reviewed 31 July 2015

We came at a very hot time but the hotel kept us kool and komfortable. My friend I was traveling with is desperately afraid of any lizards so we had to ask the staff to check for lizards (they are there) as I was getting tired of doing so but they did it no problem and with a smile on their face. The pool is nice and it's in a decent location. All in all I'd stay here again if I go to Siem Reap.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2015

seeing many good reviews from Tripadvisor and Agoda My wife and I stayed here on our visit to Ankor wat.The staffs are very friendly, sweet and very helpful for our 3days stay. They arranged the tour to angkor wat and and suggested where and what to do.

the rooms are trendy and cozy with good size, the bed was soft and nice and linens were very clean and nice. They always ask if we need anything or help. Very nice hotel with great staffs. Worth the money!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank puneswuro
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Kool Hotel while visiting Siem Reap and Angkor Wat. The bedroom was perfetc and not only did the service always come with a smile, the hotel arranged a top-class guide for us around Angkor Wat. The shuttle to the restaurants and shops came in useful, too.

Room Tip: Not one room overlooks a busy street - perfect.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family