The Kool Hotel
US$64
US$47
US$52
Agoda.com
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$72
US$130
Agoda.com
US$165
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 10 February 2016

They personalized our experience. I casually mentioned to the lady at the front desk I'd like to try some Cambodian grubs - and she promptly got me two plates of beetles and fried grasshoppers which made for a great photo-op. Enjoyed my stay quite a bit.

Stayed: March 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank badcafe
Reviewed 31 July 2015

We came at a very hot time but the hotel kept us kool and komfortable. My friend I was traveling with is desperately afraid of any lizards so we had to ask the staff to check for lizards (they are there) as I was getting tired of doing so but they did it no problem and with a smile on their face. The pool is nice and it's in a decent location. All in all I'd stay here again if I go to Siem Reap.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2015

seeing many good reviews from Tripadvisor and Agoda My wife and I stayed here on our visit to Ankor wat.The staffs are very friendly, sweet and very helpful for our 3days stay. They arranged the tour to angkor wat and and suggested where and what to do.

the rooms are trendy and cozy with good size, the bed was soft and nice and linens were very clean and nice. They always ask if we need anything or help. Very nice hotel with great staffs. Worth the money!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank puneswuro
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Kool Hotel while visiting Siem Reap and Angkor Wat. The bedroom was perfetc and not only did the service always come with a smile, the hotel arranged a top-class guide for us around Angkor Wat. The shuttle to the restaurants and shops came in useful, too.

Room Tip: Not one room overlooks a busy street - perfect.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank CharKwayTeow
Reviewed 7 September 2013

It's been a while since I was there with my son, August of 2011 - but I have never forgotten how wonderful it was at the Kool Hotel, I would never consider staying anywhere else - and I will be going back to Siem Reap! Every aspect, comfort, cleanliness, friendliness, helpfulness.... all top notch! They arranged a guide for us and that was perfect too! Our guides name was pronounced 'Tea' but doubt that is the spelling, he was an absolute gem, even having the driver stop by his house to get me some Advil when I had a headache! I just love Cambodian people, they are truly wonderful kind hearted people!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family