Tan Sour Resort
US$114
US$57
Hotels.com
US$46
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Priceline
US$165
Hotels.com
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Very nice resort, with a calm and a perfect intimacy. It feels like home and the staff and manager are really friendly. The pool is super nice and the rooms are luxurious but discreet. I have a very good stay and I would recomend to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2018

A little piece of paradise, the times in tansour seems to be stopped, very calm, a true corner of paradise. The staff is good and give me nice advices and the pool is fresh. To my surprise the beds were really comfortable. And especially we are 5 minutes from downtown and pub street. The place is perfect

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2018

I stayed with my wife for five nights and it was a fantastic stay. The staff was helpful and always smiling, and the service was great. The rooms (or huts?) are surrounded by banana trees and coconut trees and it is a good place to relax especially if you like to enjoy a quiet atmosphere away from the bustle and noise of Siem Reap city center. We enjoyed the few local restaurants close to the hotel, but the New Year's eve dinner at the hotel was also memorable (duck with foie gras sauce was yummy!).
While I wished there was a bigger selection of salad, breakfast was good (I liked the Khmer soup). Room was clean, tidy and had all necessary amenities.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I was there for 2 night and it was a pleasure, friendly staff and great owner.
I take the luxery house, it was just magic, i really love the pool and the atmosphere right there. I also eat nice food. Just 5 minute to town, very nice location. I really recomend this place, you will never regreat.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

You need to relax in siemreap, you must to come at Tansour resort

It s the place, the staff are so friendly and too kind.

The food is too tasty. Very delicious

The owner are french Manon and adrian are too kind , they take care us during our travel.

We want to stay more time but the work wait is.

Thank you so much and sure see you next year

Stayed: November 2017