Tan Sour Resort
US$82
Agoda.com
US$46
US$41
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
US$32
Priceline
US$134
US$108
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 17 February 2018

A little piece of paradise, the times in tansour seems to be stopped, very calm, a true corner of paradise. The staff is good and give me nice advices and the pool is fresh. To my surprise the beds were really comfortable. And especially we are 5 minutes from downtown and pub street. The place is perfect

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2018

I stayed with my wife for five nights and it was a fantastic stay. The staff was helpful and always smiling, and the service was great. The rooms (or huts?) are surrounded by banana trees and coconut trees and it is a good place to relax especially if you like to enjoy a quiet atmosphere away from the bustle and noise of Siem Reap city center. We enjoyed the few local restaurants close to the hotel, but the New Year's eve dinner at the hotel was also memorable (duck with foie gras sauce was yummy!).
While I wished there was a bigger selection of salad, breakfast was good (I liked the Khmer soup). Room was clean, tidy and had all necessary amenities.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I was there for 2 night and it was a pleasure, friendly staff and great owner.
I take the luxery house, it was just magic, i really love the pool and the atmosphere right there. I also eat nice food. Just 5 minute to town, very nice location. I really recomend this place, you will never regreat.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

You need to relax in siemreap, you must to come at Tansour resort

It s the place, the staff are so friendly and too kind.

The food is too tasty. Very delicious

The owner are french Manon and adrian are too kind , they take care us during our travel.

We want to stay more time but the work wait is.

Thank you so much and sure see you next year

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 6 November 2017

We spent 5 nights at this beautiful resort and wish we could stay more. You can see and feel that the resort is made with love. Attention to the details is felt in everything - the houses, decor, swimming pool, spa, restaurant. Breakfast is delicious and all the food is great. We ate just once in the town and regretted to have missed dinner at Tan Sour. All other dinners/lunches were there as the food/drinks/smoothies are the best in Siem Reap. I should specially mention the staff - very attentive, always smiling, always trying to do all for you and apparently enjoying their work there. We will back and are already planning our next trip to the city of Angkor Wat!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family