US$70
US$66
Official Hotel
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$54
US$32
US$26
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$34/night.

Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$264
US$145
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$45
Okay 1 Villa(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$12
  • Pool
US$43
US$38
  • Breakfast included
1,201 results
All reviewssky barsilver poolreusable water bottlesplastic wastewelcome homecomplimentary tuk tuk ridescold towelscomplimentary laundry servicemobile phone to callswimming pools arejunior suitecoffee machinehotel experiencecomplimentary mini barlocal phonepool suiteeach guest
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Jaya House is luxury and perfection personified - nothing outrageous and over the top; simple yet maintaining a contemporary elegance that you would expect from a hotel of this calibre. From the gorgeous and well appointed rooms and interiors to the incredible hospitality of every staff member we encountered during our stay, I think Christian and his team have perfected the art of boutique, luxury hospitality while remaining true and committed to ethical tourism that focuses on conservation and the hotels impact on the world around it. Jaya House is plastic free and on arrival you are gifted a metal water bottle to use thus reducing the need for bottled water in plastic bottles; straws are made of bamboo and bathroom amenities are in gorgeous ceramic holders. Our treatments at the Spa were incredible (and I highly recommend the 60 minute anti-stress massage) and our meals in the restaurant were superb. The rooms are sumptuous but timeless and classic and have every amenity you could need (the homegrown teas and the Malongo Espresso Machine were a welcome sight for us!) and the incredible linens and bed ensured a fantastic night sleep. We will definitely be back!!

Room Tip: The Junior Pool suites are incredible!!
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
5  Thank The-Wanderlust-Boys
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Our travel agent (Travel Beyond) promised us that although we hadn’t heard of it from any of our friends that have been to Siem Reap, we would absolutely love it- and she was so right! It’s a very special place. Beautiful hotel with the most fantastic customer service. They go above and beyond to make your stay so warm and welcoming. One morning when we were leaving for touring, the front desk woman noticed that I hadn’t eaten and quickly went and brought me amazing homemade croissants, muffins and yogurt. That’s just an example of the care. And the restaurant is delicious. We had a little problem with hot water in the room one day and they were at our room in a minute and fixed it. It’s a very special place. We didn’t want to leave!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank nycer2016
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I spend one night on my weekend retreat with my family, the hotel have got 2 separate swimming pool, one on the lush gardens and another one located in the center of the building, I was welcome at check in with variety of fresh juice which you can choose from or a glass of sparkling wine, it was very nice touch, the room was spacious with private pool at the balcony, the bed was very comfortable, all staff are very friendly, I like the breakfast variety and it’s spread, you can order separate hot items on a la carte without additional cost, the food at dinner time was delicious, I was welcome by the chef and recommended me a tasty food, I really like the hotel design concept, it’s unique.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Lima S
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I️ we’re traveling Southeast Asia for three weeks on our honeymoon staying at multiple luxury boutique hotels along the way and Jaya House was our absolute favorite experience! Not only for our trip but for any hotel!

The property is stunning and quality of the food is spectacular but the service is what made this hotel truly unique!

Upon arrival, we had a friendly greeting with Champagne by the staff who all knew us by first name and that the purpose of the visit was our honeymoon. The individual touches in our room, service at the restaurant, and pool and too many other touches to count were like nothing we’ve ever seen!

I️ don’t go out of my way to write reviews often but we give our highest recommendation to this hotel!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 February 2018

This is the 2nd time I have stayed at this exceptional property. Every detail is beautifully thought out. The staff is gracious, friendly and welcoming. It is a peaceful oasis and the work Jaya House has done to clean up the riverside and encourage recycling just makes it that much better.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business