Jaya House River Park
US$39
US$114
US$57
US$46
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$29
Agoda.com
US$134
US$105
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$264
US$136
Agoda.com
US$165
  • Pool
1,041 results
All reviewssky barsilver pooltuk tukreusable water bottleswelcome homecomplimentary laundry servicecomplimentary mini barplunge poolcold towelslocal phonemobile phonecoffee machinehotel experiencethe siem reap riverjunior suitelocal communitymoment you arrive
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Our travel agent (Travel Beyond) promised us that although we hadn’t heard of it from any of our friends that have been to Siem Reap, we would absolutely love it- and she was so right! It’s a very special place. Beautiful hotel with the most fantastic customer service. They go above and beyond to make your stay so warm and welcoming. One morning when we were leaving for touring, the front desk woman noticed that I hadn’t eaten and quickly went and brought me amazing homemade croissants, muffins and yogurt. That’s just an example of the care. And the restaurant is delicious. We had a little problem with hot water in the room one day and they were at our room in a minute and fixed it. It’s a very special place. We didn’t want to leave!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank nycer2016
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I spend one night on my weekend retreat with my family, the hotel have got 2 separate swimming pool, one on the lush gardens and another one located in the center of the building, I was welcome at check in with variety of fresh juice which you can choose from or a glass of sparkling wine, it was very nice touch, the room was spacious with private pool at the balcony, the bed was very comfortable, all staff are very friendly, I like the breakfast variety and it’s spread, you can order separate hot items on a la carte without additional cost, the food at dinner time was delicious, I was welcome by the chef and recommended me a tasty food, I really like the hotel design concept, it’s unique.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Lima S
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I️ we’re traveling Southeast Asia for three weeks on our honeymoon staying at multiple luxury boutique hotels along the way and Jaya House was our absolute favorite experience! Not only for our trip but for any hotel!

The property is stunning and quality of the food is spectacular but the service is what made this hotel truly unique!

Upon arrival, we had a friendly greeting with Champagne by the staff who all knew us by first name and that the purpose of the visit was our honeymoon. The individual touches in our room, service at the restaurant, and pool and too many other touches to count were like nothing we’ve ever seen!

I️ don’t go out of my way to write reviews often but we give our highest recommendation to this hotel!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 February 2018

This is the 2nd time I have stayed at this exceptional property. Every detail is beautifully thought out. The staff is gracious, friendly and welcoming. It is a peaceful oasis and the work Jaya House has done to clean up the riverside and encourage recycling just makes it that much better.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
3  Thank Heather1122
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Jaya House is the hidden gem of southeast Asia! From the moment we arrived to the moment we left, it was hospitality at its finest. The property is stunning; a lush hideaway yet minutes from everything you'd want to see and experience in Siem Reap. As very frequent travelers (and luxury travelers), my husband and I were blown away by the level of service, the very well-appointed rooms, the unbelievable staff (nearly all of whom knew our names from day one) and dining. The owner and general manager are staples in the lobby and we had wonderful conversations with them and with many of the staff. When you arrive, you are greeted with a "welcome home" and that is exactly how it felt. We are already planning our next trip and will plan around availability at Jaya House!

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple