All reviews premier suite courtyard suite cold towels bamboo massage fresh coconut juice traditional scarf wonderful services khmer dinner sticky rice night market pillow menu airport transfer hidden paradise pub street dance show room package local fruit
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Having experienced a few unfortunate examples of third-world service in Phomh Penh, this place was a welcome haven in Siem Reap - absolutely outstanding in every regard.

The 'Golden Temple' group owns a substantial range of properties across Siem Reap - from five hotels, through at least two restaurants and a massage parlor. Our family had the pleasure of enjoying two of their hotels (Boutique and Villa), as well as one of the restaurants - just down the road from the Villa.

The two hotels were absolutely outstanding by any benchmark and would compare favorably to even the best 5-star hotels we've had the pleasure to stay at. The front desk staff were faultlessly polite: no request was too much trouble and every response came with a smile. The public areas were stunningly beautiful and the rooms incredibly well appointed - with almost every appliance or fitting seemingly brand new! Lovely swimming pools with great pool-side service and changing facilities. The food at the restaurant was generally some of the best we had in Cambodia - in extremely clean and nicely-designed surroundings.

If all of that wasn't enough, the two rooms in the Villa were inclusive of breakfast, dinner and a free 60-minute massage for £50 a night. Our suite in the Boutique included breakfast and a complimentary two-way airport transfer for £100 a night.

The best compliment I can pay them is that the whole operation just screams attention to detail, professionalism and best-practice. Even the smallest of details have been considered, staff have clearly been trained to the highest standards of the 5-star, first-world chains and evidently there are some serious brains and know-how at work behind the scenes here.

A near perfect experience from start to finish. Massive kudos to the folks operating this group of properties.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank MaxMJG
GTGROUP, General Manager at Golden Temple Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Dear MaxMJG,

Warm greeting from Golden Temple Boutique,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property.
Thank you for choosing Golden Temple Boutique for your stopover in Cambodia. We appreciate and value your endorsement!

Please rest assured that we'll be delighted to convey you kind words to the whole team, with a special mention to our team,

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back for another bespoke experience, in the heart of Siem Reap Angkor!

I trust you are well and please let me know when you plan to return so that I can personally assist you with your accommodation requirements.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Amazing hotel where staff are very attentive and charming. Food and general quality of the hotel was outstanding. Beautifully decorated and the location is perfect for walking the very short distance to town. One street away in fact.

Room Tip: Very large room equipped with everything you need.
Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Venture437114

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing to experience our property in Siem Reap, Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder and for sharing such a lovely review with the TripAdvisor.

We are all absolutely delighted to read that every aspect of your stay was ravishing.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

very friendly.We are in Siem reap play a few days, stay best hotel, we are here to live a three days. Just in Chinese new year period, the price some little expensive, would like to continued room, not allowed.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank cashchan
GTGROUP, General Manager at Golden Temple Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear cashchan,

Greeting from Golden Temple Boutique,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property while you are here in Siem Reap for your trip to visit Cambodia of wonder .

Thank you for choosing Golden Temple Boutique for your stopover in Siem Reap to celebrate Chines new year. We are sorry that you couldn't extend your stay with us due to we were fully booked.

Let me know when you plan to return so that I can personally look after your accommodation requirements.

I trust you are well and thank you again.

Luon Thea (Mr.)
E. gm@goldentempleboutique.com

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

This property is located in an area that comes alive after 5. With pub street and numerous night markets on your doorstep and a small but beautiful pool tucked into the lobby with a sundeck. New hotel with modern Cambodian style from the tile work, iron work and wood work gave my senses a relaxed urban oasis feel. We were so comfortable, one of bests hotels we’ve ever stayed in. Better than expected, amazing.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank zane909t

Dear zane909t,

Greeting from Golden Temple Boutique,

Thanks for your time to share your wonderful experience of your stay with us "Exceptional Boutique Hotel". Yours appreciation of our property and services are vital for us.

I trust you are well and thank you again.

Luon Thea (Mr.)
E. gm@goldentempleboutique.com

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I stayed at this hotel a few weeks ago. The excellent service begins with airport pick up, you are given a cold towel and a drink served with plenty of smiles.
Upon arrival, they spoil you even further with a nice tasty snack and more drinks.
These people go out of their way to make you feel special.
The hotel is beautifully decorated, the rooms are huge and the bathroom is also spacious. On one special note, they will allow you to request a softer bed and softer pillow, first time ever I see that at a hotel. The restaurant serves delicious food, breakfast is more than adequate, with both Asian and Western choices. The wifi works and its fast (also two computers with high-speed internet in their business corner ) The pool looks nice and refreshing but I did not use it.
This is the place to stay in Siem Reap.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Fitzgerald W

Dear Fitzgerald W,

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!