“Very nice and warm paradise”

Golden Temple Boutique
Ranked #3 of 384 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed 2 nights with my friend. She like this boutique. The last day, She said, "I don't leave this place. But we go...It's sad."
Very kind abd friendly staffs, good service, comfortable room and perfect location for enjoying night market and street! If I visit Siem Reap, I"ll visit this property again~!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
3  Thank karu8311
GTGROUP, General Manager at Golden Temple Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear karu8311,

Warm greeting from Golden Temple Boutiuqe,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property.

Thanks for your time to share your magnificent experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor while you are here to visit Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder. I'm delighted to read that you and your friend had a great time with us. Your review could mean enough to us. We really appreciated your singing the praises of the hotel and staff!

I trust you are well and please let me know when you plan to return so that I can personally assist you with your accommodation requirements.

Yours Faithfully,

Luon Thea (Mr)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Perfect place for exploring Siem Reap, centrally located few steps from night market and pub street. Staff is extremely friendly and nice, rooms big and comfortable. Sleep quality very good and transfer services great

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank sailon0203

Dear sailon0203,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property.

Thanks for your time to share your wonderful experience of your stay with us "5 stars service". I was delighted to read these and was especially happy to learn that you enjoy your stay, happy with our service provided by our staff. We encourage going the extra mile and it is evident that this is what we did! Great news!

Luon Thea

E-mail: gm@goldentempleboutique.com

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I and my friend stayed this boutique for 2 night. My friend was so love this place that but she didn't want to leave here last day. Staffs always smile and services provided were very good. If you stay here, you feel you're loyalties.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
3  Thank 혜원 강

Dear 혜원 강,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property.

Thanks for your time to share your wonderful experience of your stay with us "Wonderful~!!
I was delighted to read these and was especially happy to learn that you and your friend enjoy your stay with us and happy with our service provided by our staff. We encourage going the extra mile and it is evident that this is what we did! Great news!

Luon Thea

E-mail: gm@goldentempleboutique.com

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The whole experience was fantastic. It started with the airport collection in a vintage Cadillac.
Just got better and better.
Huge room very well equipped. The location is very central but remains quiet and peaceful.
Amazing staff ! Very attentive my partner happened to be ill and they were extremely caring and helpful.
It’s definitely a great find.......we cancelled our return accommodation to stay our last two nights.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
4  Thank SW11comment

Dear SW11comment,

Greeting from Golden Temple Boutique,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property while you are here in Siem Reap for your trip to visit Cambodia of wonder .

Thanks for your time to share your wonderful experience of your stay with us "Fantastic,amazing and more". Yours appreciation of our property and services are vital for us.

Let me know when you plan to return so that I can personally look after your accommodation requirements.

I trust you are well and thank you again.

Luon Thea (Mr.)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We could not have been happier with our stay. Our very reasonable rate included breakfast each day, a lunch served while we were out visiting temples, a beautiful dinner, massages for both of us, and a spacious, comfortable room. We loved it all, and the staff is amazing.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Brian W

Dear Brian W,

Greeting from Golden Temple Boutique,

Thanks for your time to share your wonderful experience of your stay with us "Stay Here!". Yours appreciation of our property and services are vital for us.

I trust you are well and thank you again.

Luon Thea (Mr.)