Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$77
US$49
US$43
  • Breakfast included
US$54
Okay 1 Villa(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$13
US$139
US$84
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$41
US$39
  • Breakfast included
US$45
US$73
All reviewsfresh coconutcoconut drinkcold towelstraditional dance performancelotus petalsfree dinnerstone bathkhmer dinnerbedtime storypicnic lunchwelcome drinksticky ricepub streetpoolside roombody scrubtuk tukhard rock cafe
Reviewed 15 March 2018

We loved Golden Temple Retreat! From the moment they greeted us at the airport through to our departure the facilities and staff exceeded expectations. Every member of staff delivered the highest level of care and professionalism. I have pretty high standards and don’t usually gush, but Golden Temple Retreat deserves it!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
5  Thank Alison C
GTGROUP, General Manager at Golden Temple Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Alison C,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property.

Thanks for your time to share your excellent experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor while you are here to visit Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder. I'm delighted to read that you had the incredible time with Golden Temple Retreat. Your review could mean enough to us. We're really appreciated that you like the hotel and hospitality delivered to your family a deep sweet memory.

We encourage going the extra mile and your appreciation is vital for us.

I trust you are well and please let me know when you plan to return so that I can personally assist you with your accommodation requirements.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We loved the Golden Temple Retreat. Our room was on the ground floor which walked right out to the pool. The pool area in the middle of the hotel is beautiful. Our room was spacious and modern and very clean. The staff are very helpful and friendly. The breakfast is plentiful and delicious. We had dinner at the hotel one night and it was very good too. We had massages at the spa which were great. It's a great place to come back to after an early morning at the temples.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
3  Thank Eli F

Dear Eli F,

Reviewed 13 March 2018

The service at this hotel is simply superb. The staff are extremely friendly and the general experience is very warm and comfortable. The hotel is very conveniently located and is a short walk away from Pub Street and Hard Rock Cafe. The arrangements the hotel makes for tours of the temples along with a guide are worth considering.

Room Tip: Pick higher floors
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Vivekananda N

Dear Vivekananda N,

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This place has the best service and staff. All the personal touches such as leaving snacks and the next day’s weather forecast when they do turn town service or giving you a local mobile phone to communicate with tour guides. Golden temple retreat was wonderful. Rooms are perfect too, amazing shower and bath. One of the best places we’ve stayed on our trip

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Sacha W

Dear Sacha W,

Reviewed 13 March 2018

One of the best hotels I’ve been to in Siem Reap. Great attention to detail, friendly service, spacious rooms, good selection of food for breakfast. Location is very close to pub street.
I loved my stay here and would recommend this this hotel to all my friends.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo