Golden Temple Retreat
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
BayStone Resort(Siem Reap)
Residence101(Siem Reap)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscold coconuttraditional dance performancecold towelswelcome drinklotus petalscomplimentary dinnerpool accessstone bathpub streetkhmer dinnersticky ricepicnic lunchcomplimentary massagebody scrubamazing servicetuk tukhard rock cafe
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Fantastic hotel with lovely welcoming staff and personal service. Very well located and rooms are beautiful, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was just amazing and dinner was excellent. Well done to all the staff at the Golden Temple Retreat. Thank you and keep up with the good works. Will recommend this fantastic hotel to all my relatives and friends. Definitely will stay again when I'm in Siem Reap.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are directly accessible to the swimming pool.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank jerrylooi188
GTGROUP, General Manager at Golden Temple Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Jerrylooi188,

It was an honor and valuable occasion to accommodate you in our property.

Thanks for your time to share your excellent experience of your stay with us on TripAdvisor while you are here to visit Cambodia, Kingdom of wonder. I'm delighted to read that you had the incredible time with Golden Temple Retreat. Your review could mean enough to us. We're really appreciated that you like the hotel and hospitality delivered to your family a deep sweet memory.

We encourage going the extra mile and your appreciation is vital for us.

I trust you are well and please let me know when you plan to return so that I can personally assist you with your accommodation requirements.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We are Aussies who stayed at the Golden Temple for 3 nights. Highly recommend this peaceful beautiful sanctuary in the middle of Siem Reap. The service was above and beyond, the complimentary extras endless, the staff so warm, friendly and welcoming, breakfast and dinner were first class as were the facilities.

Stayed: October 2017
3  Thank Sid Ralda R

Dear sidryan,

Reviewed 30 October 2017

This would rate as one of the best stays we have had anywhere in the world.

From the time you arrive at the Retreat you are really looked after just so well by their most attentive staff. Rooms are beautiful and very clean and well appointed.

Fantastic food at their restaurant and the breakfast is just amazing.

Whenever we arrived back at the Retreat staff were there to greet us with cold towels and a refreshing drink. Very nice touch especially in a hot climate.

Well done and thanks again to everyone at The Golden Temple.

Room Tip: Ground floor beside pool
Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
3  Thank DarRoadstar

Dear DarRoadstar,

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Fantastic hotel (location, service, facilities) with personal service. Nothing was too much trouble. Exceptional place, definitely to be recommended. It started well with the airport pick up including fresh coconut drinks and continued at the same high standard throughout the our stay. The pool was great, breakfast lovely, temple snacks appreciated, rooms very comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank Claire M

Dear Claire M,

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Great hotel with lovely welcoming staff. Plenty of attention to detail and excellent breakfast and lunch/dinner. Very well located and beautiful rooms. Went out of their way to make a cake for my birthday which was amazing and delicious.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family