Le Chanthou Boutique
US$54
US$57
US$54
US$46
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$72
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$134
US$39
US$31
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$264
US$136
Agoda.com
US$165
  • Pool
All reviewsmarvellous hotelfree tuk tukcouple nightspool area is smallfree ridesfree airport shuttlehighly recommend this propertytrip to siem reapangkor watfront office managerbreakfast was deliciouslate checkoutoffer freetown centrewe've stayedstar serviceclean rooms
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing 5nights stay at the residence room. Everything is good! Clean, quiet and aircon/wifi works fantastic! Residence room is huge, new, with big tub. And direct access to the pool.

It was my first trip to Siem reap and without knowing what to expect there. And I am Glad I choose this hotel as my base as I felt like going home upon every returns. Like most reviewers here said, the best thing here are the staffs. They are eager to help and make my trip memorable.

Especially mr Roth, who always gave a good advice and a nice, kind guy. And mr. Song , who always giving me helping informations. Of course also other friendly staffs at the reception too. It’s definitely on par with others 5 stars hotel services.

Breakfast was delicious with 7 options to choose from. In room massage is available at small fees. Tours are extensive . Little suggestion, a bike rental would be nice too :)

Overall, I am loving my stay there. And can’t wait to go back! Keep it up people! Nice jobs done!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
885roth, Front Office Manager at Le Chanthou Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Foow Greetings from Le Chanthou Boutique. We are very much appreciated for your valued times to write a great review about your experiences at our hotel. We noted all your great comments, and we will try our best to keep up good standards of guest services at our hotel. We would like to say thank you very much for choosing our hotel during your trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia. We look forwards to welcoming you and family again soon. Many thanks for your recommendation to your friends and family.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights in the hotel. Was our first trip to siem reap.

The hotel is great. Limited rooms, tranquil and away from the busy town (only about 15min by tuk tuk). The room is spacious n clean.

The staff are all great and helpful. Always helpful and attend to every request n questions.

Roth is great n kind to suggest and guide during our trip. Thanks a lot Roth for your quick email to inform the room that we need is available during our visit.

Same goes to the other staffs as well. The staff at the restaurant are helpful and quickly attend to all of our request and needs. Also packing our food during our early checkout.

The tuk tuk provided is good. Yon our tour guide to the temples is great.

Had a wonderful trip to siem reap and this majorly contribute by the hotel n staffs. Will definately return to the hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank FaizalMohamed
885roth, Front Office Manager at Le Chanthou Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Dear Faizalmohamed Greetings from Le Chanthou Boutique. We are very much appreciated for your valued times to write a great review about your experiences at our hotel. We noted all your great comments, and we will try our best to keep up good standards of guest services at our hotel. We would like to say thank you very much for choosing our hotel during your trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia. We look forwards to welcoming you and family again soon. Many thanks for your recommendation to your friends and family.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Really friendly and helpful staff. Nice and quiet location not to far from town. The room was the winner comfortable bed with a large bath tub. Great water pressure on the showers, good air con tv etc. will be back for sure

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank OliverLoschy
885roth, Front Office Manager at Le Chanthou Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Oliverloschy Greetings from Le Chanthou Boutique. We are very much appreciated for your valued times to write a great review about your experiences at our hotel. We noted all your great comments, and we will try our best to keep up good standards of guest services at our hotel. We would like to say thank you very much for choosing our hotel during your trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia. We look forwards to welcoming you and family again soon. Many thanks for your recommendation to your friends and family.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Simply amazing! Helpful and very kind staff, great food, relax environment surrounded by plants, available to any kind of requests. The room was clean and well furnished. I wish I could have stay more days . I will definitely recommend to any friends . Thank you again

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
885roth, Front Office Manager at Le Chanthou Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Iudovica a Greetings from Le Chanthou Boutique. We are very much appreciated for your valued times to write a great review about your experiences at our hotel. We noted all your great comments, and we will try our best to keep up good standards of guest services at our hotel. We would like to say thank you very much for choosing our hotel during your trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia. We look forwards to welcoming you and family again soon. Many thanks for your recommendation to your friends and family.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I cannot speak highly enough of Le Chanthou. It is, without question, the most welcoming hotel I have ever stayed at. Every single staff member, without exception, is extremely friendly, kind and helpful.

The hotel itself is beautiful with lush, tropical plants as you enter and surrounding the lovely, inviting pool. Because it is a small hotel (15 rooms), the pool never gets crowded and it is beautiful to swim in.

The best part about this place though is definitely the hospitality of the staff. Front office manager, Mr Roth greets you like an old friend and he goes above and beyond ALL THE TIME to make sure you know where you are going and that you feel safe, happy and comfortable . All the staff at the hotel make such an effort to chat to you about your day, your plans etc. They are all so cheerful and hard working and most of them are studying as well as working. Whilst I am not able to name everyone, I would particularly like to mention the following staff members who made such an effort: Sonai, Song, Dueong, Teoung, and Rath, and all of those whose names I didn’t manage to learn. As a solo traveller, I was most appreciative of their conversation and company.

I had a lot of different tuktuk drivers organised by the hotel, but I would like to mention two in particular who were extremely kind and friendly- Mr Sai and Mr Davy.

Whilst it is about 5 mins from the centre of town, they offer a free tuktuk into town each day and they also have a free 2 way airport transfer service.

I highly recommend this fabulous hotel. The service is more than 5 star, but this place is so affordable. Don’t bother looking anywhere else, just stay here!!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo

Dear Judie a Greetings from Le Chanthou Boutique. We are very much appreciated for your valued times to write a great review about your experiences at our hotel. We noted all your great comments, and we will try our best to keep up good standards of guest services at our hotel. We would like to say thank you very much for choosing our hotel during your trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia. We look forwards to welcoming you and family again soon. Many thanks for your recommendation to your friends and family.