All reviews poolside suite the general manager pub street tuk tuk unique design exceptional hotel easy access angkor wat walking distance beautiful hotel across the river convenient location welcome drink rooftop bar excellent stay room was spacious night market
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent, fabulous, beyond not only expectation but even imagination!
From the very first second of arrival, the staff made us feel at home. The detail orientation and level of attentiveness of every single person working at the hotel is remarkable! Outstanding customer service and AUTHENTIC kindness. By far the best I’ve ever experienced (not only in SEA).
The hotel itself is clean, stylish, and has character. There’s a very personal touch to the interior which we loved. The pool is serene and relaxing (albeit only sunny from 10:30am-2:30pm). The breakfast is really tasty and you can order as much as you like from the menu.
They give you tips for sightseeing and arrange temple tours at a fair price!
We’ve had the most pleasant, enjoyable stay imaginable and when we come back to SR we’ll stay at Riversoul again for sure! Thanks to the whole staff for making our stay so memorable!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Chem C, Director of Sales at Riversoul Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear Lohiau,

Warmest greeting from Riversoul Design Hotel!

The team and I are feeling extremely contented to have been able to deliver you with the highest level of service and thank you so much for highlighting the signature services and facilities offered by Riversoul Design Hotel.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and I am personally looking forward to welcome you back at Riversoul Design Hotel!!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Riversoul Residence is a boutique hotel that is away from the main avenue with all the big, neon-lit hotels. It is within walking distance of shopping, restaurants and the museum. The rooms are very clean and well kept. The staff are super friendly and eager to please.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Vedicseeker,

Foremost I would like to genuinely thank you for sharing with fellow travelers this delightful feedback about our hotel on Trip Advisor.
We appreciate you take the time to post your review on TripAdvisor and the entire team here at the hotel were particularly thrilled by your comments.
I sincerely hope that you will come back to Riversoul Design Hotel and see us all soon and of course, you can be assured that an especially warm welcome will once again be waiting for you.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Loven and his wonderful staff greeted us on our arrival and straight away we felt at home! This Residence is beautifully decorated and appointed to a high standard.
Our room was spacious and very comfortable with fabulous bathroom and luxurious bed. Gorgeous pool area to chill!!
We had a very early start for Ankor Wat made easy by breakfast to take with us and Loven helping us to best plan our day.
The personalised service and very comfortable stay was very much appreciated - thank you all so much!! See you again!

Date of stay: January 2018

Dear StephanieMillichip,

I sincerely hope that you will come back to Riversoul Design Hotel and see us all soon and of course, you can be assured that an especially warm welcome will once again be waiting for you!

Reviewed 1 March 2018

My sister and I had the good fortune to stay at Riversoul Residence which came highly recommended by our most excellent guide Nil Sareth. My sister went on and on about “all the littler details.” The common areas were sparkling clean, the room sizable and comfortable, the restaurant breakfast menu was varied and the food delicious, the pool was great...and best of all the staff was so genuinely hospitable. Highly recommend!

Room tip: The room was great.
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear mhesem1,

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel located in small street in the middle of town, so it is quiet yet very near to night market and restaurant. Hotel also provide bike for free, it is very convenience to go around at night when the weather cool down. Room is sizable, equipped with all the necessities. Room is clean, bed is comfortable. Our room has king size bed. It is two full size bed join together, so it is very big. I also like breakfast here. There are plenty of choice for the main dish. Stay there for 3 night, my partner and me tasted 6 dishes. They are all delicious. Lastly and most important point is the staff. They are very friendly and service mind. They always have a heartfelt smile. Strongly recommend.

Dear Teekitt,