“Delicious vegan food, great location ”
Review of Vibe Cafe

Vibe Cafe
Ranked #34 of 985 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Such a good find! Delicious vegan menu, fresh, tasty and healthy food. Fresh juices and coffee, they even make their own cashew milk! Sit upstairs for a rest from the hustle and bustle. They also sell health foods and snacks to take away such as trail mix and spirulina.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I visited this cafe with a friend and we were pleasantly surprised by the menu prices since we considered it good value for vegan food.
While we were satisfied with the overall experience, my sandwich tasted funny. After trying the individual ingredients in my sandwich, I deduced that it was from the tempeh. When we informed the staff, it was unfortunate that they insisted that this was how tempeh was intended to taste like (I've grown up eating tempeh and I know that the ones in my sandwich were definitely not for eating. It wasn't so much that the tempeh tasted bad, but rather that it tasted like it was spoilt food).
I don't think I would have minded if they had taken the sandwich back to the chef to see if the sandwich indeed tasted the way it was intended to. It was the strong insistence by the staff and the lack of service recovery efforts that was disappointing.
I ate the rest of my sandwich sans tempeh and it tasted alright.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great location, cool vibe and wonderful food. Wander through the cool artsy street and enjoy quality food.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love this place. I went several times and there was nothing I didn't like. The cauliflower is AMAZING. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Vibe is a lovely vegan cafe in the heart of Siem Reap. They have ample seating (including upstairs) so we didn’t have to wait to get a table. The staff was patient and let us get through the menu to decide what we wanted.
The menu is varied and interesting. The drinks are specially interesting. We loved everything we ate (and drank). The açaí smoothie was out of the world.
At $30, it wasn’t the cheapest meal i had eaten in Siem Reap but it was totally worth it.