“Delicious vegan food, great location ”
Review of Vibe Cafe

Vibe Cafe
Ranked #36 of 1,113 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Description: // 100% vegan + plant-based cafe serving healthy, creative and vibrant food, including smoothie bowls, avocado toasts, vegan burgers, nourishing bowls, raw cheesecake, energy balls, smoothies, cold-pressed juices, organic coffee, herbal teas, tonics and elixirs // Cafes in both Siem Reap & Phnom Penh, Cambodia // Free wifi and A/C we have a mixture of inside and outside seating and it's the perfect place to chill for a few hours // We make nearly everything from scratch from our milk, cheese, pesto, nut butter, sauces, jams and pickles and we try to source as much organic produce as possible // We support The Good Vibe Foundation by giving them a percentage of our profits for their projects to provide healthy food and nutrition education to school children and their families in Cambodia
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Such a good find! Delicious vegan menu, fresh, tasty and healthy food. Fresh juices and coffee, they even make their own cashew milk! Sit upstairs for a rest from the hustle and bustle. They also sell health foods and snacks to take away such as trail mix and spirulina.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I visited this cafe with a friend and we were pleasantly surprised by the menu prices since we considered it good value for vegan food.
While we were satisfied with the overall experience, my sandwich tasted funny. After trying the individual ingredients in my sandwich, I deduced that it was from the tempeh. When we informed the staff, it was unfortunate that they insisted that this was how tempeh was intended to taste like (I've grown up eating tempeh and I know that the ones in my sandwich were definitely not for eating. It wasn't so much that the tempeh tasted bad, but rather that it tasted like it was spoilt food).
I don't think I would have minded if they had taken the sandwich back to the chef to see if the sandwich indeed tasted the way it was intended to. It was the strong insistence by the staff and the lack of service recovery efforts that was disappointing.
I ate the rest of my sandwich sans tempeh and it tasted alright.

Emma F, Owner at Vibe Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Hello, thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about this incident and we will be sure to improve on our service with our Cambodian team as this is not the type of service we wish to give.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Great location, cool vibe and wonderful food. Wander through the cool artsy street and enjoy quality food.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I love this place. I went several times and there was nothing I didn't like. The cauliflower is AMAZING. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Vibe is a lovely vegan cafe in the heart of Siem Reap. They have ample seating (including upstairs) so we didn’t have to wait to get a table. The staff was patient and let us get through the menu to decide what we wanted.
The menu is varied and interesting. The drinks are specially interesting. We loved everything we ate (and drank). The açaí smoothie was out of the world.
At $30, it wasn’t the cheapest meal i had eaten in Siem Reap but it was totally worth it.