“5 star staff and 5 star treatment!! Excellent!”

and 1 more site!
Chronivada Residence
Ranked #22 of 386 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed several nights at the Chronivada Residence and had such a wonderful time. I can't say how awesome the staff was ... they went above and beyond. Really, the service is what you would expect in a very expensive 5 star hotel. They are all so kind, so funny, so gracious, and very eager to help. The staff is reason enough alone to stay at this wonderful hotel.

But the rest is fantastic too. The hotel itself has a very unique location. It is right near all the action, all the restaurants, bars, shops, massage places, and yet it is located on a very quiet street so when you step out of the hotel you are not suddenly confronted with all the noise and hustle and bustle. Instead you can step out of the hotel to calm and quiet, walk just a couple of blocks, and within 5 minutes you are in the middle of the action.

The hotel itself is delightful. A beautiful pool, a restaurant with good food, a nice spa room for a massage, and the rooms are very stylishly decorated and comfortable. Super comfortable bed and a wonderful hot shower. Lots of space in the room. And a balcony on which to sit and have a cocktail at the end of the day.

The staff were very helpful in arranging a tuk tuk driver for us so we could go to Angkor Wat and all the other temples. We had the same driver 2 days in a row and he was very kind and responsible. The staff also provided suggestions on what temples we should see on day one and which ones we could see on days two and three.

All in all I highly recommend the Chronivada Residence. The price is more than reasonable and the value you get for the price is outstanding. The service and the staff is definitely 5 star! If I return to Siem Reap I will not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Eightfold G, General Manager at Chronivada Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Morel,

We couldn't feel happier to have been entrusted with such high recommendation. Thank you a lot for this relevant review and please have a good day ahead. Chronivada team and I are looking forward to having another opportunity given to accommodate you again( and longer) some other time in the nearest future. Till Then, Take care.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived after a long day of travel to be pampered by the Staff. Had we arrived earlier, we would have taken advantage of the Massage available for 120 minutes for $20. In room coffee and tea, bottled water, and mini fridge. Walking distance to restaurants and the night market.
Front desk staff helped us check in for flights the following day and arranged for a box breakfast for our early tour the following day.
To top it off, learned that we had been upgraded to a beautiful room. We hope to come back again!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Eightfold G, General Manager at Chronivada Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Ruth and Rom,

It couldn't be more glorious moments to have received such a warm and sweet comment. We enjoy this to thank you for your high remark on our staff performance, and we are madly impressed to learn that your stay with us went beyond ordinary and meet your top-notch expectation. My staff and I will be glad to welcome your soon return. Until we meet again, we wish you all the best.

Best regards,
Christian
General Manager,
Eightfold the hospitality team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

to stay in chronivada residence during my angkor trip was recommended to me by a friend; mainly due to its excellent location in siem reap. when i booked the room, the pictures and reviews (and the price ;-)) looked to good to be true and i was expecting negative surprises... but there wasn‘t. chronivada is great! the location, the room, the cleanliness, the food... all is excellent. But what is most outstanding: the staff. I would like to highlight especially Kevin and DyDy which made my stay exceptionally enjoyable with their advices and their friendliness. they always had a smile and they were extremely helpful, too. thank you so much for this hospitality. if i would return to siem reap, i‘d definitely choose chronivada again.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo

Dear ulxw252,

Best regards,
Christian
General Manager,
Eightfold the hospitality team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The people at the property were just amazing. I work in Hospitality and I know how important it is to receive the best service. When people travel away from home they want to be comfortable and fell welcome. This is exactly how it felt during our stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Marco L,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of the best hotel stays that I’ve experienced! Staff is very helpful, friendly, courteous and patient. The breakfast is superb and the hotel restaurant serves delicious lunch and dinner, too. Hotel facilities are modern and all in good working conditions. Location is in a quiet street away from the noise and yet very accessible to the center via walking or tuktuk. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely return.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family