Chronivada Residence
US$33
  • Breakfast included
US$165
  • Pool
All reviewspub streetquiet streethotel terracehighly recommend you to staynight marketchronicle angkortuk tukthe cleaning ladypersonal assistantbanana chipscambodian scarfonsite restaurantgenuine carerecommend this hotelus feel at homepickup servicemassage places
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

We arrived after a long day of travel to be pampered by the Staff. Had we arrived earlier, we would have taken advantage of the Massage available for 120 minutes for $20. In room coffee and tea, bottled water, and mini fridge. Walking distance to restaurants and the night market.
Front desk staff helped us check in for flights the following day and arranged for a box breakfast for our early tour the following day.
To top it off, learned that we had been upgraded to a beautiful room. We hope to come back again!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Eightfold G, General Manager at Chronivada Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2018

Dear Ruth and Rom,

It couldn't be more glorious moments to have received such a warm and sweet comment. We enjoy this to thank you for your high remark on our staff performance, and we are madly impressed to learn that your stay with us went beyond ordinary and meet your top-notch expectation. My staff and I will be glad to welcome your soon return. Until we meet again, we wish you all the best.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

to stay in chronivada residence during my angkor trip was recommended to me by a friend; mainly due to its excellent location in siem reap. when i booked the room, the pictures and reviews (and the price ;-)) looked to good to be true and i was expecting negative surprises... but there wasn‘t. chronivada is great! the location, the room, the cleanliness, the food... all is excellent. But what is most outstanding: the staff. I would like to highlight especially Kevin and DyDy which made my stay exceptionally enjoyable with their advices and their friendliness. they always had a smile and they were extremely helpful, too. thank you so much for this hospitality. if i would return to siem reap, i‘d definitely choose chronivada again.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo

Dear ulxw252,

Reviewed 30 January 2018

The people at the property were just amazing. I work in Hospitality and I know how important it is to receive the best service. When people travel away from home they want to be comfortable and fell welcome. This is exactly how it felt during our stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Marco L,

We couldn't feel happier to have been entrusted with such high recommendation. Thank you a lot for this relevant review and please have a good day ahead. Chronivada team and I are looking forward to having another opportunity given to accommodate you again( and longer) some other time in the nearest future. Till Then, Take care.
With all my best wishes.

Yours Truly,
Christian,
General Manager,
Eightfold The Hospitality team.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best hotel stays that I’ve experienced! Staff is very helpful, friendly, courteous and patient. The breakfast is superb and the hotel restaurant serves delicious lunch and dinner, too. Hotel facilities are modern and all in good working conditions. Location is in a quiet street away from the noise and yet very accessible to the center via walking or tuktuk. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely return.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Eightfold G, General Manager at Chronivada Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear JOANNE O,

With all my best wishes.

Yours Truly,
Christian,
General Manager,
Eightfold The Hospitality team.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

The location is close to all shopping or other activities, but not noisy. The room was very nice (big, great shower, good bed). The breakfast was very good. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Simply great service. We felt welcome from the first moment and received some helpful introductions. We truly enjoyed our stay and I will definitely book this hotel again.

Room Tip: We both (friends) had rooms with windows facing to the pool. We could not hear anything from outside.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends