Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$69
US$51
Hotels.com
The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$84
US$60
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$57
US$39
US$134
US$105
Hotels.com
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$52
US$45
US$49
US$44
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$98
US$255
US$228
US$170
Hotels.com
All reviewsmr limsmall hotelplunge poolboutique hotelexceptional stafffish amokwithin walking distancecouple of nightsbeautiful hotelpacked breakfastpub streetangkor watstayed here for nightstuk tuk driversonysopheaairport
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Room is very clean, large and beautifully designed with open bathroom which is perfect for couple. Location is within walking distance to pub street, about 10-15 minutes walk with lots of eateries and spas nearby. It is a bit dark at night but is still safe to walk around. Staff are very friendly especially Mr Sony who is very young and energetic, and always smiling.

We were transferred to their partner hotel on the first night due to the guest that stayed in the room that we were supposed to check in got very sick and needed to extend the stay. Ms Racahana had done all her best to make sure our stay was smooth and comfortable. She had also upgraded our room so no complaint for this last minute changes.

The hotel offers tour arrangement services and the prices are very reasonable. We booked one day private tour and our driver was excellent.

This hotel is definitely a perfect getaway for couple who wants to enjoy some quiet moment while still being close to the city.

Room Tip: Corner suites are lovely!
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2018

We loved the great design of this boutique hotel, the friendly and helpful staff, the comfortable rooms and lovely breakfasts. Every corner has a lovely vista and offers a quiet place to chill. We were made to feel special guests and would be delighted to repeat the experience.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for 5 nights towards the end of October. We arrived at Siem Reap airport in the late evening and were collected by a friendly tuk-tuk driver who had been sent by the hotel (free of charge).
The hotel is set back from the Main Street and is almost camouflaged by a canopy of green leaves. On arrival we received a warm welcome by the owner and his staff, who gave us complimentary tea and snacks then showed us to our room.
The Green Corner hotel is small but incredibly beautiful; speaking to the owner one evening we learned he had designed it all himself. Our room was more of a suite, a large bedroom and separate bath and shower room, and separate toilet. The decor was minimal but felt cosy and elegant- dark green walls combined with natural wood, concrete and brick.
There is a small bar (the lassi was delicious, and cocktails good too) and a small restaurant (we tried a number of dishes during our stay, and would recommend sticking with the local cuisine which surpassed the Western-style dishes). Breakfast each day was a feast, with a platter of croissants, pastries and fruit followed by the a-la-carte menu (local breakfast dishes or eggs) and fresh coffee or tea.
The swimming pool (more of a plunge-pool) has two loungers, although we always had the place to ourselves when we wanted to swim. I said more than once that I wanted to stay here forever; it ranks as one of my all-time favorite hotels.
Location-wise, it is about 10-15min walk from Bar Street, and there are lots of good restaurants within walking distance (or $3-4 in a tuk-tuk). They also offer transport/ tours of the Angkor temples (prices available at the reception) which we did, and when we returned from sightseeing the staff brought us refreshing fruit-juice drinks.
Unfortunately I got terrible food poisoning on our last day in Siem Reap (not due to the hotel food!) and ended up in hospital hours before we were due to catch our flight. The hotel manager insisted to collect me from the hospital and drive us to the airport himself, and brought a box of fruits and some water for me. It was genuine first class hospitality (all the staff were very professional and made our stay especially memorable). I would return in a heartbeat should we find ourselves in Siem Reap again- highly recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I have no idea how to describe this incredible BEAUTIFUL hotel! The design is amazing. I can’t stop looking. Every corner is difference and everything you can see is made with love. The architecture and the interiordesign is all like an art-museum! And the management and staff is so friendly, you feel really at home. Its warm, safe, unique and perfect. One of the most beautiful places I have ever stayed in.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mikmaarten
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I arrived at Green Corner very ill. The staff, led by the owner and Mr. Sony, were extraordinarily kind to me and made sure that I was comfortable throughout my stay. Everyone asked me how I was feeling, and seemed genuinely delighted when I reported progress. The hotel itself is "unique" in its design, a work of art that uses its small space ingeniously to create pockets of beauty and serenity throughout the property. A very special experience. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo