The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$80
US$60
Hotels.com
Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$69
US$51
Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$51
Agoda.com
US$49
US$44
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$255
US$190
US$170
Hotels.com
All reviewshoneymoon hotelbeautiful dark woodroyal suitetuk tuklarge roomangkor watbuffet breakfastwonderful hotelrecommend this hotelboutique hotelswimming poolsophyrathamrsnapoolsidetour
Reviewed 25 February 2017

In my opinion, if you want to feel the atmosphere of this city, this hotel is one of the best option. It offers luxury rustical style, quite big rooms and very good speaking and helpfull staff. Hotel is not on the main road but it is really near from the center (with tuktuk or bike). Breakfast was tasty. It is quiet hotel with pool area (i think i saw also jacuzzi and sauna there). I can fully reccomend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Stayed here on a business trip for 3 nights, Jan. 11-14 2017. Have been in Siem Reap several times before but this is by far the most authentic Khmer style hotel. In addition to that, great, large room and bathroom (stayed in the Royal suite), everything very clean and well maintained and the service always with a real smile. After one day most of the staff greeted me with my name, a real personal service!
And excellent Wifi everywhere in the hotel. Made already a reservation for my stay here next year in January. Don't have to look for any other hotel!

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

This is my second time to stay in this natural romantic place. The people here make me feel like home and treat me like a king. From driveway till the room there is good view of the green garden. Only 5mn from the hotel to city center by tuk tuk.

The service is excellent, especially Mr. Ven, housekeeping manager makes sure my room is clean. The wifi is good, but please inform the staff in advance if you are a business man and need to work through the Internet during the stay. They will talk to IT to ensure the speed is faster.

Overall, everything is exceeding my expectation. I am definitely come back again.

Stayed: January 2017
1  Thank Nadochon
Reviewed 25 January 2017

I am writing this message just to share my great appreciation to all staff and managements who have looked after us the very best during our stay there.

Time flying so fast for a week stay with you at your Residence. A place where we find it as a home away from home. A place where we call it a fairy-tale honeymoon residence that gave us a wonderful and unforgettable experience.

From the first day we arrived to the last day we left, from the simple staff to the top management, from the outside to the inside of room all is just perfect for honeymooners like us.
The unexpected marvelous decoration in our room with roses and name, come a long with a basket of fruit and bottle of Champagne plus the romantic character of the room had made my girlfriend totally surprised with tears as I could see while she had tried to wipe it off.

All was just SUPERB!

And never forget to thank for your arrangement of a private dinner on your roof top terrace for both of us. It was just SPECIAL!

Strongly recommend to others who looking for a nice place for your memorable experience with your pals, please consider Model Residence where offer the best for value for money, great location, romantic atmosphere, and comfortable and super welcoming place.

What else do you look for?

Room Tip: If you wish to treat your pals the best stay, book the Royal Suite.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2017

The hotel is not perfect, but it is so specially unique and the unique beauty really outshines everything else. The residence is quite new and literally is like a combination of museum and palace. Every facade, every piece of furniture is covered with delicate wooden relief. And the bathroom, with stylish stone facade, is simply HUGE - I can literally sleep in there.

The breakfast is also great. the restaurant is set in a gazebo on a pond of water, with fish and plants, plus the the relaxing music, the surrounding atmosphere is just amazing. As for the food, in addition to buffet breakfast, they serve order-to-make fried rice and noodles, which are quite tasty. The service is sublime, warm, and to detail. One waiter even came to adjust our slightly wobbly table.

The hotel also has its own tuk-tuk riders, so it's very convenient going to the down or anywhere else.

Room Tip: Breakfast beef noodle is good
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple