J7 Hotel
US$46
US$151
US$28
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$39
US$31
Priceline
US$165
  • Pool
US$134
US$108
All reviewsprivate jacuzzituk tukexecutive roomopening phasewalk in wardroberoyal residencepub streetcomplimentary bottle of wineluxury roompool area isstar hotelamazing staffbeautiful hotelangkor parkspecial shoutexcellent facilitiesbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful hotel! Rooms are huge and beautifully furnished. One of the most comfortable hotel beds I think I've slept in in sometime. As soon as you step into the hotel you are well looked after, welcome drink refreshing and zesty. A treat of some chocolate eclairs freshly baked at our room shortly after our arrival. Staff welcoming and attentive without being over the top. The pool area is a great place to relax after a day of sightseeing and freshly made cocktails by the pool at a very reasonable price. Thank you for offering to take us to our next hotel for our tour start, the drop off was much appreciated. We very much enjoyed our stay and would strongly recommend to others.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
5  Thank Lacey R
Management response:Responded 28 September 2017

Dear Lacey R,

The management and staffs of J7 hotel deeply thank you for your writing positive review inside Tripadvisor and also we are very happy to hear that our product and service met your expectation.

Your appreciation will encourage us to do more and more better in the future.

We are all at J7 hotel are looking forward to welcome back again.

The management

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I had been planning to stay here for a trip to Cambodia and Thailand and had booked 6 hotels in total.

Earlier in the year there had been changes to my job and unfortunately had to cancel the trip. I called all the hotels to cancel and had no issues however J7 is now claiming that i hadnt cancelled and has charged me for the full amount of $1500aud for a no show fee.

I spoke with a girl who informed me she will have to speak with a manager yesterday and have an answer to me by today. 24 hours later i called them back and the girl still needs a manager to approve of a refund that shouldnt have occurred in the first place.

This is unacceptable and now i have to wait for another 24 hours to hopefully have an outcome.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
J Seven H, Manager at J7 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Karen Li

Greeting from J7 Hotel Siem Reap!

First of all, thank you very much for interesting to stay with us, but unfortunately the trip could not make it due to there had been changes of your job schedule.

Base on your reservation was made through online channel, so you had full authorize to manage/modify/or cancel booking by your own which mean you don’t need to call hotel for cancellation. We apologize not able to respond you on time and thank you for your kind understand.

Wish you a wonderful day

Best regards

The Management

Reviewed 19 September 2017

My husband and I randomly stumbled upon J7 Hotel when looking for a place to stay on our recent trip to Siem Reap. We spent most of our nights in Thailand, but wanted to check out Angkor Wat, and figured this was our best chance to see the wonder.

We were picked up at the airport by a nice young man with the J7 Hotel, and chauffeured to the hotel with pleasant conversation the entire way. The two other hotels where we stayed did not offer complimentary shuttle from the airport (in Bangkok and Phuket) and we found this to be a much appreciated service.

The hotel is about 15-20 minutes from the Airport and is situated on a busy street in the middle of Siem Reap. The outside of the hotel looks very new and posh, as does the inside as well. And, it's right next to the Royal Residence! The staff greeted us as soon as we walked in the door and offered some lemon tea and cold towels to help us freshen up from our flight and ride in.

They welcomed us to the hotel with so much pride and loads of appreciation. This hotel is not your average place. The space is beautiful and they have a gorgeous pool and terrace area that makes you want to hang out there instead of venturing out into town to see what you came to Cambodia to do. They have several restaurants that are on site for guests convenience, however only one is open right now. This hotel just opened earlier this year (I think) and they are still working on getting some of the areas together. You might want to ask about the other food/drink spots when booking your stay, if you care to have more than one option for meals.

Our room was clean and comfortable. We especially enjoyed the complimentary wi-fi that each room comes equipped with and the smart tv with youtube preloaded. Our room also had a private pool outside however we did not have the opportunity to use it as we stayed so busy while during our trip here. The staff made sure to offer filling it for us if and when we decided to use it (they do not keep it full, to ensure a fresh and clean pool).

The restaurant, J All Day Dining, is a complete package. You can have a wonderful breakfast/brunch buffet full of the usual breakfast items as well as a number of south east asian dishes for your tasting pleasure. They go the extra mile any time you step foot into this establishment to make for sure you are 100% happy and have what you want. They have a full espresso bar to top it off! The iced coffee was my choice for breakfast each morning. You will not leave this meal hungry or unsatisfied. You can dine here for lunch or dinner as well, and even a later evening snack or dessert if you so choose.

I cannot speak highly enough about the helpfulness of the staff at J7 Hotel. My husband and I felt so moved by their energy to go above and beyond just so that we had the best time possible while visiting. They did just that! From the concierge desk, to the servers in the restaurant, to the housekeeping staff, and everyone else in between that we encountered...they all had the same goal and purpose: to make you feel like their main concern and to make for sure that you thoroughly enjoy each minute of your stay.

The concierge arranged a tuk-tuk driver for us that we ended up hanging with for our entire stay. Saphom, our super helpful tuk-tuk driver, must have been one of the kindest, most loyal men in Siem Reap. He was always willing to take us where we chose and even watched over our stuff that we left in his tuk-tuk while touring around the temples at Angkor Wat and the shops in town. He even bought us a cooler full of cold waters so that we did not go thirsty throughout the day. He seemed to know the area well and was such a pleasure to spend so many hours with while taking in the sites and learning about the culture here. We believe that Saphom worked for J7 Hotel, as his tuk-tuk had the hotel logo on the side of it. If you stay at this hotel, request him. And be sure to tip extra big! He deserves it and without his services, your trip to Angkor Wat will not be the same.

J7 Hotel also arranged a private tour guide for us to have during a full day at Angkor Wat. Whatever thoughts you had about NOT doing this...think again. Having a guide made the visit so much more interesting and allowed us to learn so many things about the temples, history, and the Cambodian culture in general. Micky was a great trip companion for us. He knew loads about the site and was very professional. He was open to giving other suggestions to us and even booked a dinner reservation for us while we walked around the temples. The combination of having Saphom and Micky with us made for such a memorable and special experience. Worth every dollar spent! Again, tip your tour guide generously.

As we were checking out of J7 Hotel, I could tell that the staff were genuinely happy to have provided services to us and almost sad to see us go. We felt the same way. It was such a heartwarming experience to be around such sweet and hospitable people, especially these particular people. And of course they also shuttled us back to the airport at no additional cost.

The J7 Hotel is worlds apart in genuine service compared to most other hotels around the world, especially considering the price comparatively. Be prepared to feel like royalty when staying here and to fall in love with the staff at this hotel. I left a piece of my heart in Siem Reap with the dozen or so staff that I had the pleasure of encountering as well as Saphom and Micky. My husband and I are still talking about the staff and how perfect they helped make our stay in Siem Reap. We will forever remember them.

Much love to J7 Hotel! We hope to come stay again one day and wish the very best to the hotel as it grows to be the very best independent hotel in Siem Reap!

Room Tip: Some rooms have views of the pool/terrace area, while others have private pools on a secluded back patio.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank SarahColeGraham
Management response:Responded 24 September 2017

Manager at J7 Hotel, responded to this review, Sep 19, 2017
Dear SarahColeGraham,

Your appreciation will encourage us to do more and more better in the future.

We are all at J7 hotel are looking forward to welcome back again.

The management

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at J7 for 2 nights - it's a fairly new hotel. The staff were amazing and available to help anytime. More breakfast options than you could try including an omelette bar, fruit, croissants, yogurt, juice, etc. Stunning pool w food / bar available. Basic but new gym facilities. I used a J7 tuk tuk to see Siem Reap - can't remember his name but his tuk tuk is #10! Overall I definitely recommend this hotel if you're looking for the western hotel experience!

2  Thank eurotour2012
Management response:Responded 15 September 2017

Dear eurotour2012,

The management and staff of J7 are deeply grateful that you choose our hotel to be your accommodation and gave us the opportunity to serve you while you were holiday in Siem Reap.

We are very happy to hear that our property and service met your expectation.
We are looking forward to welcome you back again in our hotel at anytime.

The Management.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

This is a new hotel I think it opened in April 2017. Nice location. Things near by , coffee shops, ice cream shops, Pub Street is walking distance. I was referred to this hotel by a friend who prompts this hotel so thought I would come check it out. the check in experience I was up graded me to a suite room, but I really wanted that private jucuzzi so I booked that room. I took the suite but water was cold in shower so requested my original room. The new room has the nice private out door jucuzzi whilch I used last night 2a. The room AC just seemed to stop working last night 2a super hot in room so I used the jucuzzi. Then at 6a this morning the room was frozen. The staff is very friendly, helpful the restraunt has excellent food. Last night the executive chief introduced himself friendly man and makes a great pork dish. I highly recommend eating at hotel. I would recommend the restraunt but not the hotel. Perhaps once they fully open they will work out the kinks, the AC problem, Wi-Fi works one moment down the next and hot water sometimes and not so hot other times.

1  Thank Jim C
Management response:Responded 12 September 2017

Dear Jim C,

The management and staff of J7 hotel would like to express grateful that you choose our property to be your accommodation while you were holiday in Siem Reap and you gave us the opportunity to serve you.

We appreciated with your positive and construction comment that you shared with us and constructive comment is the most important for us to rectify the issue.

One again, we deeply apologize about the matter that caused you inconvenience with. And we still hope that you give us a chance to serve you again and we are looking forward to welcome you back in our hotel at anytime.

We wish you to have a good trip.

The management.