Nita by Vo Urban Resort
US$41
US$47
US$54
US$52
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$49
US$34
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$40/night.

US$39
US$165
  • Pool
US$134
US$105
All reviewsprivate gardenfree cocktail hourfree shuttlethrough secret escapeshot water runsminute khmer massagehotel grounds are lovelyangkor temple areaquiet luxuryquality linenan executive suiteluxurious roomshuge bathtuk tukf b manageran oasis of peacekhmer set
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Didn’t know what to expect as booked this hotel through Secret Escapes and I’m so glad we booked. The hotel is lovely, quite small with only 24 rooms I believe. All bungalow style rooms in two courtyards. Either round the pool or the other side which faced a pond and sculpture model of Angkor Wat. The staff were welcoming from airport pick up to checking out. All were friendly and kind. Always there to help with questions or anything we required.

The hotel is a bit out of the main town which we felt was a bonus as away from the hustle and bustle of down town Siem Reap. The most exciting thing was getting a tuk tuk into town and back again in the evening. The hotel does offer a free drop off and pick up from 5pm to 10ish but we never got the free lift back as never knew how long we’d be. A tuk tuk from the town is only $3 though so very cheap. Make sure you have a map with you though, given at reception, so you can point out where the hotel is because there are two hotels Nita by Vo and not near each other so you want the right one!

Our room was amazing and looked out onto the pool. Free mini bar with coke, lemonade and tonic water was handy plus free bottles of water every day too. They also gave us a bottle of water each whenever we left the hotel for a day out which was nice and even had a welcome back drink for us too. There is also a safe in the room if you required one.

They arranged a tuk tuk for each of our three day visits to Angkor Wat temple site and he stayed with us the whole time driving us to and from plus around the temples. It was $25 per day.

We had a free 60 minute Khmer massage included with our deal and this was lovely. I liked the spa area as clean and calm, simply decorated but comfortable while there. I had an aromatherapy massage too a few days later which is one of the best massages I’ve ever had. Very relaxing.

The free cocktail hour was a nice touch between 6-7pm but we only did this three evenings as we were in town for dinner the rest of the time. Breakfast has three options - continental, American and Asian. I can recommend the pancakes and my husband liked the Asian but all are good. We also had two dinners and one lunch at the hotel and all food was good, just more expensive than eating in Siem Reap itself but I expected that.

The only negative thing I can say is about the massive bath in the room. I had booked this room because of the bath as I love a bath! But it would have taken hours to fill to a good depth plus there was no where near enough hot water to even get a good depth warm bath. I know the weather was very hot but baths need to be warm water to enjoy not cold. But even though this was disappointing, it didn’t ruin my holiday.

Apart from the bath issue, I really don’t have anything bad to say about our stay and we were sad to leave. I would recommend to anyone and would hope to go back one day.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
nitabyvo, General Manager at Nita by Vo Urban Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear eph9,

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this.

We will be sure to let the whole team know that they made an impact during your stay.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I took my dad for a little get away. It was our first time travelling to Cambodia. I had no idea about the area but since reviews were really good I booked the hotel here. We had an amazing experience. Staff were not only incredibly helpful, friendly but they always pay attentions to even small details. We had quite sudden changes with our itinerary during our stay, but they took care of us very well. I would definitely come back here!! Excellent hospitality. Food is very delicious as well. The location is just a bit out side from the main city, but it’s very close by tuk-tuk and 5pm to 9pm( maybe it was 9:45?) hotel provide free shuttle at your convenience. Family travelling with small children, I would for sure recommend you to book room by the pool. It’s easy to look out for your kids even you are still in the room.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear kat521,

Thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience. We are always pleased to be your second home when you're at the Angkor Wat, Siem Reap.

All the best,

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for four days after booking in error. It turned out to be a very opportune mistake as we discovered this wonderful hotel. We were made to feel welcome from the free transfer to the hotel which ran smoothly despite a much delayed flight, to the manager arranging for us to move the original booking in the sister hotel so we could stay as we liked the resort so much.

It is outside of the town but to me that was a bonus as a lovely quiet location and only a short ride in third complimentary shuttle in a luxury car. The pool is gorgeous and a welcome site on return from a day at the temples or a night in very lovely Siem Reap. The room we booked was spectacular, huge room with bed to match and great facilities. The free mini bar a nice extra.

The pool bar with free cocktail hour was a lovely way to start the evening. Good breakfasts cooked freshly and very attentive service for our evening meal.

We also had a massage which was excellent and the hotel booked us a Tuk Tuk and driver for a couple of days of sight seeing. He was efficient, polite and amazing at spotting us in the crowds. Greeted on return each day with cold towels and a drink.

Overall we had a wonderful stay and I was so pleased to have found this hotel which I understand was under different management in the past. The staff were very friendly and keen to assist in any way they good. We would definitely return if ever back in Siem Reap.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear sammypaloma,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff made your feel at home and special. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel. At Nita by Vo, we do every possible way to exceed our guest's expectation.

Thank you and looking to welcome you back in the near future.

All the best,

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Everything in this resort is excellent, the beautiful room, comfortable bed, great food and nice spa. The restaurant has both asian and western selections, and really recommend to try all the Cambodian food they have to offer.

The accommodation of the hotel was very high standard, clean and spacious, well serviced.

The charm of this hotel come from it's staff and I take this opportunity to thank Vanna, Sear, Sy, Riza and the manager Ratha for the unforgettable experiences they offered.

I truly miss the wonderful people at Nita by Vo and can't wait to come back again somwtimes.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
nitabyvo, General Manager at Nita by Vo Urban Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Andrew W,

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff and hotel. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this.

We will be sure to let Vanna, Roza, Sy, Sear and Ratha know that they made an impact during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 February 2018

This resort is a beautiful and serene hidden gem.
Excellent and attentive service from all the staff who were very genuine and caring.
Rooms were very spacious and immaculate.
We made full use of all the facilities, the pool, spa, gym, bar and restaurant and cannot fault a thing.
It is rare for us to return to the same resort but we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family

Dear nickoManchester,

Thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience. We are always pleased to be your second home when you're at Siem Reap in the near future.

All the best to your family,