TU CASA
US$42
US$152
US$29
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
US$52
US$134
US$108
US$165
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
All reviewsrooms are lovelypub streetthe hotel is cleansmall poolmin walkother guestsarrived in siem reaprecommend staying herewe loved our staynight lifeair conditioningthe location is perfectwithin walking distancequiet streetangkor watbooked this hotelnight market
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I had stayed for 3nights. My co-worker booked for me who had been lived in Siemreap for 6months. It's a great choice. Hotel is maintained well and raundary cost is reasonable. Especially bathtub was good to me after visiting many spots. It's more than worth to stay consider the cost.
아주 잘 유지되고 친절한 일본인 주인이 있는, 가격 대비 훌륭한 숙소라고 느꼈습니다. 혼자서 여행할때, 혹은 합리적 소비를 위한 여행을 위해 들르기에 좋을듯 합니다

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2017

We had a great stay in Tu Casa. The room was spacious and clean and the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The location is great. It is near a whole bunch of restaurants and a 5 minute walk to the night market and 2 minute walk to a grocery store on either end of the street. Yes it is down a dirt alley, but that seems to be the case for many things we went to in Siem Reap. We always felt very safe. There was construction next door during the day, but the room is fairly well insulated and it did not bother us too much. Breakfast was not extensive, but good. It was easy to coordinate a visit to Angkor and our Tuk Tuk driver Mr. Thuy Sothean was a very safe and courteous driver. I was nervous about Tuk Tuks, and he made me feel very comfortable and for that I am grateful. It made the experience much better. The prices are very reasonable ranging from $4 for airport pickup to $15-20 for Ankor visits. Only constructive criticism I have is to get softer pillows as an option for guests. The beds are very comfortable but pillows are a bit thick and hard (for me) and there was no option for softer ones, which would have been much appreciated to make the night sleep even better.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank paradajzturist
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I hate to give it such a low rating because the staff were so very nice and MOST of the problems I had with the hotel were beyond their control.

I was on the top floor and the room was spacious enough and had a pretty decent view from the balcony. The whole place looked and felt clean and the attitude of the staff made you feel very relaxed.

After a day of feeling that all of Siem Reap is uphill, there were a lot of steps to climb to get to my room. Getting into the room was difficult enough that they've had fancy placards made above the door locks to explain how to open the door. Luckily I didn't spend any time on pub street and come back to try and get in. Happily enough after you got the hang of it in a day or two it wasn't too bad.

The street (alley??) that the hotel is on is pretty beaten up at both ends and only half the tuk tuk drivers I took knew where it was. Their is a new building going up next door and although I wasn't in enough during the day to hear noise, there was quite a lot of mud and debris around to navigate through. There was a nasty dog down the end of the street although he may have just been a random stray.

I think it would be a fantastic place for a young backpacker(s).

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank daveinbarrie2016
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed staying at Tu Casa, very friendly and helpful staff, a really great swimming pool after a day of exploring temples. My room was large, bed was big and comfy and I had AC and a fridge. Superb value.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We loved our stay at Tu Casa on January 2017. It feels like home for us. Tu Casa has 2 bikes for rent. At that time We needed 3 bikes, so Fumi lent her own bicycle to me...Hope someday we will go back to Siem Reap for holiday and stay in Tu Casa.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family