Lotus Blanc Resort(Siem Reap)
US$56
US$45
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$39
  • Breakfast included
The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR(Siem Reap)
US$84
US$60
Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$74
US$51
Orbitz.com
US$44
US$40
  • Breakfast included
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
Free cancellation until 07/25
Book now, pay at stay
US$98
US$73
  • Breakfast included
Angkor Pearl Hotel(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$134
US$101
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

All reviewsticket officebuffet breakfasthour massagebusiness tripnight marketmassage serviceangkor watbig pooltuk tuknoodle souprooms are spaciouspool sideairport pickupstar hotelpub streettakumiproperty
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Great hotel with a great location. It is a huge property and has excellent conference facilities. Food is good and room service is pretty efficient. They have a good selection of free movies which gives you good choice. Even the spa is very nice and must visit. The Angkor Wot temple is just 3 kms from the property.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Vannak H, General Manager at Sokha Siem Reap Resort & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Dear Saraltalwar,

Thank you for sharing your experience and writing this wonderful review. I am absolutely pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at Sokha Siem Reap and found the food served to have met your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back with us soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Hotel is new opened in late 2016, but it looks like low quality construction and is already showing signs of wear and tear. It is a monstrous hotel with 700 rooms and mostly seems empty. The style of building is not to my taste, quite a dated style. From our 3 day stay we saw lots of bus loads of mainland Chinese tourists, so it seems they cater to very large tour groups. Very noisy at night as the walls are thin and the Chinese group tourists are extremely loud, with 2 nights we were subjected to loud noises and tourists shouting at each other across their rooms in the hallway, unfortunately we were the innocent bystanders caught in the verbal crossfire. Yikes!! Another negative, the prices at the hotel seem excessive even for a supposed 5 star ranking, I made 1 short local call and on check out got a nasty surprise at a usd4 charge. Really!!! Also I had many bites from unidentified bugs during my trip, I don't know if it was at the hotel room or outside, but I had major itching and swelling and needed medication. The general manager hang vannak and staff is to be commended for the attentive service during my stay, they changed our room and also immediately sent the medical staff to check my bites with no charge. So overall staff service was commendable and attentive, but the overall hotel is large, dated style and caters to large noisy tour groups.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Julia S

Dear Julia S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for commendable on our attentive service. At Sokha Siem Reap, we pride ourselves on exemplary standards of service and hospitality and hence I am glad that you were able to feel that through your interaction with our dedicated colleagues.

Whilst I am pleased to see that your impressions on our service were satisfactory in the main, we will look to improve the points you have shared in the review as we are always looking for ways to improve our products and services.

I am pleased to inform you that since we opened late 2016, Sokha Siem Reap has become one-stop-talk-of-the-town new establish resort which draw a lot of excitement from our guests locally & internally to stay & experience this unique, grand and a mini-palace hotel in Siem Reap.

Our guests quite enjoy the quirky nature of this grand as well as the convivial atmosphere, where occasionally produced crowd & noise, however we understand that this might not be for everybody. I will be sure to share your feedback with my colleagues to see how we can further improve to better serve our guests.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to Sokha Siem Reap again in the not too distance future.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Love the location- the rooms are so spacious and hard woods throughout- and the bathroom is big with a lovely tub for two if you want- thick towels- the food very yummy especially the Japanese restaurant. The breakfast spread was out of this world- the chefs were spectacular made whatever we wanted. The greeters were polite and always willing to help. The spa was come on really, really, super great therapist wow hands for sure - they did my hair it took 90 min to flat iron and the cost... $5.00 come on WOW.

Room Tip: all are great!!
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends

Deae honeymoon5526,

I am absolutely delighted to hear that you had a wonderful time during your stay here with us. We believe in providing our guests the best services and attention, and nothing makes us happier than a confirmation of our guest's satisfaction. Your fine compliments are highly appreciated and we shall certainly share the comment with our team.

Once again, thank you for sharing great experiences and we hope to welcome you back with us soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

Sokha Siem Reap is a relatively new property. However what the staff lack in terms of experience is more than made up for in the kindness and eagerness to please.

The management is superbly led by a dynamo of a man named Mr. Vannack who can certainly crack the whip. Alongside his efforts are led by his Executive Chef Navin (who I'm proud to say is Indian!!!) Its not often one sees a dynamic duo like these two - our experience was made totally awesome and the facilities while still need some tweaking are simply super.

Room Tip: Mosquito/ inspect repellent is always useful in Cambodia carry one.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank SuniBraganza
Vannak H, General Manager at Sokha Siem Reap Resort & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Dear SuniBraganza,

In name of the entire team here at Sokha Siem Reap, I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us and the Tripadvisor community. It has been a pleasure welcoming you here and reading your great comments after your stay.

Your review will be shared with our management. We now look forward welcoming you to our hotel somewhere in the near future.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 2nights and 3days(it was Saturday and Sunday)
Sokha hotel has nice view and wonderful swimpool with big screen
Rooms are clean and all staffs are friendly
But outside was so noisy until 11pm (there was some weekend festival I think)
Ticket office of Ankor wat is very near! But a little far from night market.
I was satisfied with massage spa aslo breakfast too. But I disappointed with 'lemonglass restaurant' which is one of the hotel restaurant. Food was expensive and not so delicious.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank 부장 강

Dear 부장 강,

Our guests' feedback is of a paramount importance for us, giving a unique and extremely valuable opportunity to improve and be better. Your experience in no way is taken lightly. We appreciate your kind words about our big swimming pool with big LED screen, and the location.

Thanks again for your feedback and you are more than welcome to stay in our hotel again in the future. Let us know when you are planning to come to Siem Reap, so we can make sure that the dining experience at Lemongrass is superb and your stay will be more smoothly than the last time.