Memoire Siem Reap Hotel
US$54
US$73
US$41
US$46
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$39
US$165
  • Pool
US$134
US$105
All reviewsart paintingguest experience teamunforgettable memorysean saingmr chantuk tuklucky mallpub streetangkor watgeneral managercambodian hospitalitymemorable stayspecial thankssister hotelswimming poolthe hotel managerexcellent stay
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We were welcomed on arrival and felt welcome for the entire 3 days we stayed. We were treated like family. Exceptionally clean, a very comfortable room, excellent meals, and anything we needed was provided promptly. Great value hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Roger H
ExperienceM4SR, General Manager at Memoire Siem Reap Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Roger H,

Greetings from Memoire Siem Reap Hotel!

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and seized an opportunity to share your impressed feedback to other travelers on Tripadvisor.

We are extremely happy to hear that you have had a wonderful stay and warmth greeted by Memoire staff during you paid a worth visit in Siem Reap, the land of love & care.
To us that means, the only goal to achieve in hospitality industry is making a lot of joys and memorable experience for guests who are on journey to Siem Reap Angkor Cambodia in Southeast Asia.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

experience@memoiresiemreaphotel.com

Reviewed 23 February 2018

I cannot agree with most of the reviews, something is wrong here. Yes, the hotel lobby is very nice, the personal is friendly and the rooms are big and clean. We had the superior family room (also called VIP room) on the 2nd floor. The breakfast is ok without more (coffee for examples tastes bad). Here my service experience:

- on arrival I booked at the hotel an Angkor tour for the next day including a guide. During the night while already sleeping I get a call that my tour is cancelled because no guide is available (Chinese New Year break was given to me as a reason). But why one sells a service that is not available ? I could have found an alternative by myself.

- I also told them (almost every day) that I need private transport to Koh Chang. No help with this.

- The 2nd morning 6am starts with a lot of noise from the swimming pool area and the laundry (which is next to the VIP room). I explain that if there is work to be done one can choose a more appropriate time. My complaint is acknowledged by a lot of excusing, that my information is very valuable and that they will do something about the problem.

- Next day same time: vigorous hammering on steel/iron and cutting of the same with a power-tool in the laundry area, which it seems is also used as a kind of workshop.

I complain and get a 20% discount on the restaurant bill. Probably this is more economic than solving the problem. The discount cannot replace a spoiled day.

Room Tip: chose a room far away from the laundry area
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank thoiry01
ExperienceM4SR, General Manager at Memoire Siem Reap Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear thoiry01,

Greetings from Memoire Siem Reap Hotel!

Firstly, we would like to express our sincere thanks for choosing to stay with us in the land of smile, Siem Reap Angkor Wat.

We used to think that excellence does not exist in this world based on the proverb says; "No one is perfect". Nonetheless, there must be a way if people are certainly willing to do. And we are very sorry to hear that you have had an unimpressed experience with us during you paid a visit in Siem Reap.

We all accepted your constructive comment to further keep improving service and so on.

If you come by again, I would be very much interested in learning from you since you have very high expectation and I would personally be your service at once.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Hotel is a real jewel -- very clean, large comfortable rooms, extremely nice and helpful hotel staff. I booked to be near the airport for a morning flight. Free transportation to and from airport. Good breakfast -- both American and Asian, with a cook to make your eggs to order. It was my birthday when I checked in, and they gave me the most delicious chocolate mouse cake. The whole experience at this hotel topped off my visit to Cambodia. It's a budget hotel with all the makings of a much higher facility.

Room Tip: All rooms are really nice, with balconies. Mine overlooked the swimming pool.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank David B
ExperienceM4SR, General Manager at Memoire Siem Reap Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear David B,

Greetings from Memoire Siem Reap Hotel!

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and seized an opportunity to share your wonderful feedback to other travelers on Tripadvisor.

We are absolutely pleased to hear that you have come across the hotel which is packed with comfortable room, super friendly staff and helpful, free airport transportation, breakfast was delicious during you paid a worth visit in Siem Reap, the historical and cultural province.
As the true meaning delights every sense, therefore at Memoire, we take pride in ensuring the guest's need and satisfaction as the main focus.

I will be sure to share your benign comment to the team and they would be proud to have been successfully in making your stay an unforgettable one.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again, in the home of thousand sacred temples and million smiles - Siem Reap Angkor Wat Cambodia.

experience@memoiresiemreaphotel.com

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We stayed at the hotel for a couple of nights. We encountered a few problems but we were very impressed by the manager's determination to put things right. We really felt that we were provided with a personalised service, and the hotel did what it could to make our trip a memorable experience. I'm very grateful to those staff who went above and beyond for us.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Eddie851
ExperienceM4SR, General Manager at Memoire Siem Reap Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Eddie851,

Greetings from Memoire Siem Reap Hotel!

We are extremely glad to hear that you were giftedly provided the personalized service by our dedicated team from Memoire during you paid a worth visit in Siem Reap, the historical and cultural province.
At Memoire, we uphold the highest level of service and quality which underscores Cambodian hospitality in whatever we do, making us a unique brand.

I will be sure to share your kind comments to the team and they would be so excited in successfully making your time an unforgettable reality.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again in the land of smile, Siem Reap Angkor Wat Cambodia.

experience@memoiresiemareaphotel.com

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Memoire Siem Reap for 7 nights. We cannot fault anything about our stay. From check in to check out the staff demonstrated the best customer service. Nothing was too much trouble. My husband celebrated his birthday whilst there and was presented with a beautiful surprise birthday cake to celebrate. Our room was spacious and well appointed with effective aircon. It was cleaned on a daily basis to high standards. Good choice of breakfast. Pool area very good. Exceptionally good massage at the spa. Special thanks to Dany for her brilliant customer service skills - a real credit to the hotel

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JudithL88
ExperienceM4SR, General Manager at Memoire Siem Reap Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear JudithL88,

Greetings from Memoire Siem Reap Hotel!

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and seized an opportunity to share your superb feedback to other travelers on Tripadvisor.

We are so thrilled to hear that you have had an impeccable stay with the staff has demonstrated the best customer service, and surprised birthday cake for your husband during you paid a worth visit in Siem Reap, the historical and cultural province.

experience@memoiresiemareaphotel.com