Antanue Spiritual Resort & Spa
US$41
US$55
US$39
US$46
Golden Temple Residence(Siem Reap)
US$65
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$151
US$29
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
US$264
US$136
Agoda.com
US$165
  • Pool
US$120
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 5 December 2015

Loved this guesthouse/boutique hotel! We stayed in a cabana by the pool and loved it so much we stayed an extra night. The price was fantastic with a lovely pool in the back garden and large rooms with the best aircon we had in Cambodia. Service was always great with breakfast served promptly. The walk to Pub St is about 10 min or a $2USD tuk tuk ride. We preferred this location as it was quiet at night and had a large back garden/pool area.

Room Tip: Stay in a cabana room!
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2015

After arriving in the middle of the night, we were greeted by a lovely porter who gave us juice and fruit. The staff were wonderful throughout our 4 night stay. After Ankor Wat-ing all day, we looked forward to returning to the hotel and sitting by the lovely, clean pool - the best bit about the hotel! You are asked where and when you want your breakfast in the morning and get a wake up call if you have overslept. Pool side breakfast was absolutely delightful. Would go back in a flash.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Awesome place to stay and charge batteries for the temples. Ultra super friendly staff, delicious breakfast. And far enough from the centre to be quiet, but close enough to walk to it in 10 minutes. I would go again without doubt.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

I would highly highly recommend this wonderful place. The staff are wonderful, helpful and warm. They will help in any way that they can - my bag was being transferred from Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap and they helped call around to find my bag. They found it;)

The pool area is delightful and it's. Short 10 min way to the main areas

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

Mixed feelings about this place....

I arrived at airport with many men holding signs but none for me. After 15 minutes I went to get a taxi and as I was standing in line to book a taxi my pickup arrived. He was very sorry.
It was a tuk tuk which was actually very comfortable and I enjoyed the fresh air.

I booked a poolside cabana for 3 nights at a cheap price of 28US a night.
It was very sweet and the pool was amongst tropical trees and that thatched grass roof huts giving it a good vibe.

The doors on the cabanas are extremely heavy and hard to slide back and forth (lucky I'm strong).
The first night I was exhaunted and went to sleep at 10. Guest next to me arrived late and were coming and going and the doors when sliding back and forth were so loud in my room. At 11pm went out and said something about the doors to staff, they were sorry and told me guest had just arrived. After that my nights here were very quiet.

The Next morning there was mice poo in the room and a dead cochroach and a few dying wee grasshoppers on floor. The room must of been sprayed. I never saw any the rest of my stay.

The pool area was lovely and I had it by myself mostly which was a real treat after a months busy travel. It was quiet and spacious.

It is a 5 minute walk to town or a 2US tuk tuk ride and great to be out of the busy streets however the road is very dusty so I had s scarf to cover my face going back and forth. It was nice walking but sometimes when I did not want to walk I had to wait a bit for a tuk tuk to go by or the girls at the desk would call me one.

There is no restaurant at hotel and you have to order your breakfast the night before as well as give the exact time you want it delivered which is not always easy as your on holidays and sometimes I did not know exactly when I would get up and want to eat. It was lovely having it brought to my cabana though and eating it outside by pool.

The staff are quite friendly and always give a warm welcome back and when it was really hot arrived with a cold tea for me when I returned from a outing. They also organised a driver for me for Angkor Wat.

All I all I enjoyed my stay here and loved the peace and quiet.

Stayed: July 2015
2  Thank shesheken
Antanue_Staffs, Guest Relations Manager at Antanue Spiritual Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2015

Its was a really amazing sound from you we so thanks for recommend and respectful!
Yeah for the next time we hope you will enjoy with us so much with our service and everything here
for make our customers as we friends and family.
we hope so you will be here for you health and feel.
From you service (Antanue Resort & Spa)
Thanks !!!