“Try it”
Review of Try Me

Try Me
Ranked #20 of 985 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: TRY ME Restaurant has been located in Siem Reap Province since March-2016 which is serve kind of Western food and Khmer food with very good chief. Please TRY ME once if you come to visit Siem Reap Cambodia.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great Cambodian food. I particularly enjoyed the spring rolls. My husband really liked the panang chicken. Mango shake was great and only $1. It was fairly busy when we went (around 7:45pm) but service was quick. Actually service was really good - the staff always had a smile on their face!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Ofcourse we had to try the number 1 cheap eat and well it lived up to its place!

We went for dinner and it was busy but we managed to get a table no problem. Service was great staff really friendly.

I got the vegetable curry whilst Daniel got the beef lok lak and both were amazing. Really good portion size and of course price!

Definatly give this place a try, we for sure will be back for more!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We came to tonight Try Me to celebrate my BD. And though the menu hasn't impressed me (after Bangkok foody vacation), but the dish itself had! I've ordered Amok fish. And yes, that was definitely what I'd come back for and recommend to others! Such a rich taste of souse + such a tender fish - that was something really festive :) prices are very very acceptable, so I'd definitely come back !

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went here last night, it was so tasty and the staff were so friendly!Also the price of the food was even better. If you are visiting Siem Reap you should definitely come here!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Simple tasty local but foreign friendly food served without fuss in a friendly venue. Delicious fresh juices. Excellent value and good location.