“HAPPY TRIP AT ANGKOR”

Siem Reap Angkor Taxi
Reviewed April 18, 2016

For sangkran pi ni we chose angkor is the wonderfull place for sightseeing .Four days we seen every important place like women temple taprom and angkor area especially kulen mountain waterfall .but what is great is Mr KUN
He is a good driver all way bring us to any attract place and care us every time ,offer us some cold water and cold towel freeze with jasmine .we do not spent for guide because Mr Kun can speak thai very well.
we only spent a time to write what he done for us and recommend him to another people need a good driver at siem reap angkor.
please book to Mr Kun is good driver good care and the car is clean.

1  Thank seangsithamrach
Reviewed April 6, 2016

When I first arrived in Siem Reap I had some problems with tuk tuk drivers overcharging me.

I then met Mr Kun from Siem Reap Angkor Taxi who took me to visit Angkor Wat and a few of the other Angkor temples.

Mr Kun is a very safe and reliable taxi driver. He is very friendly and provided me with ice cold drinking water and a cold towel (which was really appreciated because it was so hot at the time).

I have been staying in Siem Reap for 3 months and have now used Siem Reap Angkor Taxi services many times.

I have used Siem Reap Angkor Taxi to visit other locations in Cambodia in the last few months also. Mr Kun has taken me to Batttambang, Phnom Penh and Ratanakiri.

I would recommend Mr Kun to anyone visiting Siem Reap.

1  Thank AndyJacko
Reviewed March 15, 2016

my wife and I came from Thailand to Cambodia we crossed at OSMACH we arranged to be collected by this taxi a few days earlier ....the driver is a clean and respectful person his driving was careful and the car was clean .ONE thing that impressed me was he had a cold bottle of water for us and a cold face wipe to freshen us up we asked him to stop on the way so we could buy somethings on the road side THIS was not a problem for him ..we will be using the same driver from now on .clear in my mind safety comes first for this drive 100% satisfied with him we now know his name and we will always book him from now on when you go to the web site request MR KUN

1  Thank norman c